• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,979 posts in this topic

These TAT are just awful.. they used to start picking back up around September, that doesn't seem likely.
From what I understand the amount that came in from SDCC was pretty epic

When I called the other day regarding TAT for MFT, they said it was looking at 6 weeks.

I submitted books 2 weeks ago in boston for fast track and they haven't shown as received. I could have sent the books in when I got home and picked up a week.

I have alot of books at CGC and on my moderns they are VERY hard on them.

Until now I just checked my numbers and they are WAY down.

Untill this batch I used to get (about

74% of my moderns 9.8

20% of Moderns at 9.6

6% of Moderns at 9.4 or other.

Seeing what I have now and I will be picking up on Friday at CGC.

Moderns come back on Friday 90 books

49 9.8 = 54% WAY down from normal

26 9.6 = 28.88% More 9.6 like others have said. They were right.

15 9.4 or OTHER = 16.66 lots of SUPRISE grades I feel. Very tight..........

I have been submitting for 2 years. and like I said I was getting 9,8 - 74% or so on moderns.

99% unread/bagged boarded/etc....

its just interesting to see the shift of late.

E

These TAT are just awful.. they used to start picking back up around September, that doesn't seem likely.

When I called the other day regarding TAT for MFT, they said it was looking at 6 weeks.

I just called today about a few submissions I made at SDCC and was told the current TAT for MFT is around three to three and a half months. I am hoping that was a mistake. :wishluck:

I just called today about a few submissions I made at SDCC and was told the current TAT for MFT is around three to three and a half months. I am hoping that was a mistake. :wishluck:

they told me 4 and half months when I called yesterday

I have alot of books at CGC and on my moderns they are VERY hard on them.

Until now I just checked my numbers and they are WAY down.

Untill this batch I used to get (about

74% of my moderns 9.8

20% of Moderns at 9.6

6% of Moderns at 9.4 or other.

Seeing what I have now and I will be picking up on Friday at CGC.

Moderns come back on Friday 90 books

49 9.8 = 54% WAY down from normal

26 9.6 = 28.88% More 9.6 like others have said. They were right.

15 9.4 or OTHER = 16.66 lots of SUPRISE grades I feel. Very tight..........

I have been submitting for 2 years. and like I said I was getting 9,8 - 74% or so on moderns.

99% unread/bagged boarded/etc....

its just interesting to see the shift of late.

E

Out of about 150/200 books last year I was about 95%, this year I am at about 75%. I thought it was just me, but they have been tight. Even on site is tight.

CGC will have done three On site gradings by Labor day weekend, Tampa, Chicago and Baltimore. That is one less encapsulation machine that is going around, not including graders and quality control, and that is your delay.

For Modern Fast Track ??

Looks like 1 of my SDCC invoices are in the system. Yay! Hope the rest follow shortly thereafter.

SDCC MFT Sig Series (25 books)

Received: 8/3

Verified: 8/9

Scheduled for Grading: 8/16

Graded: 8/23

Quality Control: ??

Shipped: ??

Looks like things are moving along. Every week there seems to be progress. Hoping it moves from Scheduled for Grading to Graded a lot sooner. Maybe this week? :wishluck:

Keeping the trend alive for updating my books once a week. If this keeps up, I'll have my books in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed for an early September ship date.

For Modern Fast Track ??

I'm sorry. This is my first order sent to CGC, so I'm new at this.

I did Modern (the $18.00 a book one for books 1975 and up) and when I called and inquired they said it would be 4 and a half months. So I'm seeing Modern Fast Track is a more expensive one, so no, not MFT.

I have over 700 (pre 1983) comics at CGC either in scheduled for grading or received/verified. Most were sent early June (Modern Slow) and at Nickel City Con. I have heard from the CGC verifiers that the numbers over the past 2 months have been "off the charts" (especially after SDCC). Hopefully my first batch will show as graded this week.

For Modern Fast Track ??

I did Modern (the $18.00 a book one for books 1975 and up) and when I called and inquired they said it would be 4 and a half months. So I'm seeing Modern Fast Track is a more expensive one, so no, not MFT.

No problem. That a regular Modern sub. The waiting is the best part lol

It will be like Christmas once the books come in.

Good luck with your grades

For Modern Fast Track ??

What if I don't believe in X-Mas? :sumo:

For Modern Fast Track ??

:whee: one less thing I need to send in December.

For Modern Fast Track ??

Communist :rulez:

Called in to ask about TAT for Modern Fast Track and was told 25 business days. So, this is inline with 6 weeks for books to be received and shipped.

I don't know where people are coming up with 4 to 6 months, unless they're talking about Modern Slow Track.

Based on my submissions, things are moving at the pace of 25 business days. I should have grades some time next week for my books.