• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Thanks guys. I got it yesterday - 8/20 (Sat), sorry typo.

Nick spent quite a lot of time on it. I was walking in the artist alley area and he spent an hour or so on it (on and off I am sure, but still a lot of time for a con sketch). The sketch is super detailed in person.

Welcome to the illustrious RRP club!! Awesome book! One of my favorites!

Still waiting to join, but at 550 on ebay, feels way over what gpa is averaging... guess I'll have to just keep on patiently waiting.

At least I got the Forbidden Variant Signature Series double signed at 9.9, I really think that cover is underrated, I love that you get to see the trio on the cover.

Yes. She was a major part of issue #4 and the woman who could make Death kneel.

My favorite East of West cover is by far issue #15. When it first came out, I wondered why would they put a flower on the cover ? That cover versus the end pages of the same issue epitomizes EoW. (thumbs u

My favorite East of West cover is by far issue #15. When it first came out, I wondered why would they put a flower on the cover ? That cover versus the end pages of the same issue epitomizes EoW. (thumbs u

Nice I'm up to issue 15, going to read tonight.

I wasn't sure if that was her, her sister, someone else, b/c in 3 or 4 there is no picture in the story that quite resembles those pictures on the covers, and the face I feel doesn't perfectly match hers. Espcially cover 4, it look like wires were coming out her head, and cover 3 looks like an older person.

I wasn't sure if that was her, her sister, someone else, b/c in 3 or 4 there is no picture in the story that quite resembles those pictures on the covers, and the face I feel doesn't perfectly match hers. Espcially cover 4, it look like wires were coming out her head, and cover 3 looks like an older person.

hm

I could be wrong ... :roflmao:

hm

I could be wrong ... :roflmao:

:eyeroll:

Issue #29 was the issue that made me happier than every issue since Death and the Ranger met. Simply fantastic. If you haven't read the series, do NOT start here. So much building to get to this point. Haha ! EAST OF WEST :headbang:

I totally agree. It was a great moment, but I think there will be some treachery ahead, as usual. I don't think Balloon will like this new development too much.

Is the final year 21 issues or is this not going to #50 ? Here is the December solicit.

EAST OF WEST #30

(W) Jonathan Hickman (A/CA) Nick Dragotta

NEW STORY ARC

The final year of the apocalypse begins! Armies rage! Nations at War! A family fights to be reunited.