• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strange Tales Collecting Thread !
12 12

2,876 posts in this topic

waitll october busts his new slabs down..

Happy with the grades on these. I guess the 42 is tough? Zero sales on GPA and this is tied with another for top census. 35 is lone top.

002%207_zpsuolqdfk1.jpg

002%203_zpslelkusmh.jpg

st110.jpg

I have a higher grade copy of a book then you do??? I am shocked! Great stuff bro!!!

i had a nice mid-grade copy [before i was putting the run together], but it went into a huge trade i made with the blazing one to upgrade my all-select 1. now it's too darned pricey to look into improving.

i ordinarily don't agonize over books, other than whether or not i can afford 'em, but this one i had to noodle awhile. i had a choice between this and a "plain" 8.0, and tho' i'm not necessarily a s.s. guy, i went for this one. not crazy about stan's placement, but i figure this is a book NOT about it's cover, and it's an awfully important one for his sig. he won't be around forever...

st110-2.jpg

gotta get the 4.0 uc up f.s. tonite.

i ordinarily don't agonize over books, other than whether or not i can afford 'em, but this one i had to noodle awhile. i had a choice between this and a "plain" 8.0, and tho' i'm not necessarily a s.s. guy, i went for this one. not crazy about stan's placement, but i figure this is a book NOT about it's cover, and it's an awfully important one for his sig. he won't be around forever...

st110-2.jpg

gotta get the 4.0 uc up f.s. tonite.

Nice! so much for me having a higher grade copy then you did. That was short lived. :tonofbricks:

I have a collection of books like that, and I love em! Since I am a school teacher on a budget, I can't afford the older books in the 8's and 9's, so I grab them in the 3's, 4's, and 5's. I have about a third of the Strange Tales run from 101-167, and probably the best of the bunch is maybe a 6.