• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about a classic rock concert at Wizard World Chicago?
1 1

386 posts in this topic

What a fun night. Once Roy got warmed up, he was very solid. John being great on the drums was no surprise, but Nelson as an absolute A-list ax man was shocking. Bassist was also great and really rounded out the group. Bravo guys! :applause:

Damn! Matt can really play. Killed that Hendrix. (worship)

Hey guys, the night was a blast. This was only my second time playing onstage with a live band and I'm honored to be a part of it.

A HUGE, HUGE, HUGE thank you to everyone who showed up to support us. It was heartwarming to stand onstage and see so many familiar faces in the crowd.

As with all live shows the good and the bad make up the magic. lol

I had several people come up to us and say that this was the best comic convention event they've ever been to and it felt great to hear that. Hopefully we can do more in the future.

I actually thought I was going to have to get someone else to sing early in the set as after two long, late night practices I wore my voice wore pretty thin but seeing so many friends in the audience really helped pump me up.

In a group it's tough to find a common thread so we went through a lot of songs and settled on this set list the night before the show.

The good news is that we have a few songs on the back burner! :headbang:

I'll post some video footage when I get home and settled. I had an audio device to record the audio for better quality and was going to sync it with the Go Pro video but for whatever reason, the audio didn't record. :cry:

Thanks again to everyone.

Wow, a reason it would've been nice to be in Chicago last night.

Congrats to the performers and participants - this looks like a great event and extremely cool thing to have joined in on. Excellent tunes played well and a good reason to get together.