• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

I got 4 in Comicconnect currently. My 9.2 went to clink Aug. and I got stuck with a 6.5. My club entry I guess

001_zpsap3hpcw2.jpg

Amazing some people have 20, and I have 0. I was really tempted a few weeks ago when a saw a respected LCS in my area have a raw that they put at VF/VF+ with a firm price of $1350. I was really close to getting it, but held firm since I saw something I wanted more online. I'm glad I did since I ended up winning it, and needed that 1350 to do it.

Been wanting one of these for a LONG time. Picked this one up from a boardie!! :whee:

181_zpsa4chupys.jpg

I got 4 in Comicconnect currently. My 9.2 went to clink Aug. and I got stuck with a 6.5. My club entry I guess

001_zpsap3hpcw2.jpg

Nice books, gentlemen :applause:

Looking at buying a nice raw copy and it has the Mark Jewelers insert. Does this change the value at all? Thanks!

Lower grade copies, not much. The higher the grade , the more some people would be willing to pay if it has the insert. Also, check for a star stamp, no matter how faded, somewhere on the cover.

-J.

I've owned this for a while but finally have it graded:

20160819_082810_zpsfeal65ni.jpg

Beautiful copy. Not seeing enough defects on front cover to warrant an 8.5?

Thanks! It's hard to tell from my crappy pic but there is a decent amount of color breaking spin ticks. Some people where actually surprised it graded that high. My LCS had it for sale as a 7.0

Anybody got any ideas on value for this? Helping a friend gauge value on his collection & this one perplexes me since I can't seem to find any recent sales for a coverless:

D6B23009-B2CC-4343-BEFB-701AC21EC0B3_zpsll6c5lve.jpg

Any estimated would help. All the wraps are there minus the cover & the stamp is intact

Anybody got any ideas on value for this? Helping a friend gauge value on his collection & this one perplexes me since I can't seem to find any recent sales for a coverless:

D6B23009-B2CC-4343-BEFB-701AC21EC0B3_zpsll6c5lve.jpg

Any estimated would help. All the wraps are there minus the cover & the stamp is intact

I think you would be lucky to get $100-$200. (shrug)

-J.

Been in the club since June 2016, and probably before but let's not quibble----anybody interested in the new Scott Campbell/StanLee label? I figured since it was low grade maybe give it some uniqueness...lol right? but seriously it's my first SS I got myself so it was fun....(I know it's not e'rybody's deal)

165477.jpg.5ce2b66f416e35be71db4b959fd063b7.jpg

165479.jpg.6209f2e846d2820f18e0177595cc1d5d.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Been in the club since June 2016, and probably before but let's not quibble----anybody interested in the new Scott Campbell/StanLee label? I figured since it was low grade maybe give it some uniqueness...lol right? but seriously it's my first SS I got myself so it was fun....(I know it's not e'rybody's deal)

Got a new one this week no worries it will survive unscathed of a SS hopefully a little better than a 2.5 :cry:

Nice books :applause:

Even if one has graffiti on it ;)

sorry for the horrible pic's but it was late, I have yet to get one above 5.0

I'll upgrade sooner or later depending on populatity of the book, will IH 181 hang steady and climb in the future is the question, one can hope :cool: