• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,617 posts in this topic

Well I have got a FF #30 after all. The seller got back to me and refunded the sale without me sending it back. I told him i didn't really think it was his fault that he had missed the removed ad page as it had been graded by Comic Connect

scan0003_zpskny2khc3.jpg

and should really have been picked up by them or do they think an incomplete book is graded the same as a complete one? I also advised him not to refund returns until receiving the item back for obvious reasons but I would be posting it back tomorrow. He then replied and apologised again and said I should keep it as a gift. I couldn't let that happen again after being gifted 40 odd BA FF's by a seller who absolutely refused to take payment and quickly replied that I would send a nominal amount to cover the postage and for being such a genuine bloke to deal with, which I did pronto! I've said before and I have no doubt I will say it again. FF collectors are the best!

scan0001_zpsrq3niihv.jpg