• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,288 posts in this topic

My wife loves that my ADD collecting sneaks into our bedroom. There is really too much light to display much of value so I bought a comic stand to put some raws out. It was originally set up to house slabbed books but that lasted about 2 hours after looking at the incoming light.

Comicroom_zpsto0otqnu.jpg

Bro, you on bmxmuseum? Nice setup! :headbang:

Edited by snitzer

My wife loves that my ADD collecting sneaks into our bedroom. There is really too much light to display much of value so I bought a comic stand to put some raws out. It was originally set up to house slabbed books but that lasted about 2 hours after looking at the incoming light.

Bro, you on bmxmuseum? Nice setup! :headbang:

No sir I lurk for parts but not a member. Thanks. No one pay attention to the seat on the Hawaiian.

Edited by PKJ

I just bought a house in June. I've got two extra bedrooms, one of which I'd like to use for my comics.

I just have no idea what to do with it. Reading room or organizational space? What of the millions of little things to display? Where to put what doesn't make it into that room?

I'm just in this thread looking for ideas right now. . .

Comicwall_zpsnxpfxlgm.jpg

PJK, we must be brother's from another mother. I collect comics, some action figurines and old school BMX bikes from the 80's to the early 90's. That seat of the GT is looking a bit out of place :) I have a few GT's, Dyno's, Haro's and a Skyway.

That seat of the GT is looking a bit out of place :) I have a few GT's, Dyno's, Haro's and a Skyway.

Ha for sure, Yeah it is not installed correctly, Put the guts in one night not paying attention.

Glad to see I am not the only one with a wide range of interests.

Edited by PKJ