• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WWBN 32 CLUB
9 9

334 posts in this topic

Anyone else blown away by the Comic Link sale of a 9.6 WP last night?

Sold for $8700.00 :o

Looks like the last 9.4 and 9.2 sales set new highs as well.

The 9.2 sold for $2,000 on May 5th and the 9.4 sold for $3,130 on May 3rd

Very hot book! :whee:

Anyone else blown away by the Comic Link sale of a 9.6 WP last night?

Sold for $8700.00 :o

Looks like the last 9.4 and 9.2 sales set new highs as well.

The 9.2 sold for $2,000 on May 5th and the 9.4 sold for $3,130 on May 3rd

Very hot book! :whee:

:whee:

Yep, complete lack of common sense on this issue. Obviously no one noted the declining prices for Ms. Marvel #1, a actual CONFIRMED character. A lot of people are going to be left holding the bag...

:tonofbricks:

Pretty sure the valuation has very little to do with a possible TV show connection. It's been a rumor for going on 5 years now; the vast majority of buyers know it's not really happening.

Yep, complete lack of common sense on this issue. Obviously no one noted the declining prices for Ms. Marvel #1, a actual CONFIRMED character. A lot of people are going to be left holding the bag...

:tonofbricks:

Pretty sure the valuation has very little to do with a possible TV show connection. It's been a rumor for going on 5 years now; the vast majority of buyers know it's not really happening.

But if it does!

cha-ching.png

I saw that last night. Because of the wrap, I don't see it going for GPA or even close to it. This book does surprise though. The 9.0 and 9.4 both have superior wraps. The 9.6 isn't perfect, but it looks a whole lot better, too.

9.8 on Clink went for $10,337, with the 9.6 following at $4,291. A very wide gap, since I thought the 9.6 presented much better, wish I had the funds to have made a run on it myself.

Looking at pricing on other BA and CA keys, 9.6 might was well be 4.0 when compared to 9.8 prices. lol

Edited by kimik

9.8 on Clink went for $10,337, with the 9.6 following at $4,291. A very wide gap, since I thought the 9.6 presented much better, wish I had the funds to have made a run on it myself.

Looking at pricing on other BA and CA keys, 9.6 might was well be 4.0 when compared to 9.8 prices. lol

Yes, I've often thought that. It also appears that the hysteria is evaporating. The first 9.8 to sell at the start of this micro-boom sold for $14 K + change ( fool :boo: ) , with the 2nd 9.8 selling for less than 11K. It appears common sense is finally prevailing. :makepoint: