• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

Coln_utWEAABlvw.jpg

hm

Clark Kent is shorter than "Jimmy" Olsen... Who knew?

in a universe where Jimmy Olsen is a black male model with more muscles than Superman...yeah that fits right in. I could have personally cast a better Clark Kent/Supes than they did. Guaranteed.

Edited by krighton

I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet, but they are going to re-air the first season again, starting tonight. Two episodes every Monday night on the CW starting at 8. I guess that would take it up to the season 2 premiere in October.

It was posted a few weeks back with the CW poster advertising this. But always good to remind folks with all the comic book news that has been coming out over the past few weeks.

:whee:

Man, is Melissa Benoist cute as a button.

Yep.

Even in Whiplash, she comes across so cute and wholesome you want to tell Miles Teller he is crazy to dump her character for his career.

:ohnoez:

Yep.

Even in Whiplash, she comes across so cute and wholesome you want to tell Miles Teller he is crazy to dump her character for his career.

Pfft... Drummers :eyeroll:

My wife and I were watching the first episode some months ago and about five minutes into it, I turned to her and said, "Babe...I have a crush on Supergirl."

To which she replied, "Yeah, I think I do, too."

My wife will sit down and watch pretty much anything DC... except Supergirl. No interest at all. Arrow on the other hand, she loves. I think it's that Amell chap that sells it to her...

Yep.

lol

Yep.

Glee: Season 4 then?

What happened in S4?

Yep.

What happened in S4?

I dunno? I bought 4-5 after Whiplash because she was in it. Haven't opened them up yet, even after she was cast as Supergirl.

Yep.

What happened in S4?

I dunno? I bought 4-5 after Whiplash because she was in it. Haven't opened them up yet, even after she was cast as Supergirl.

I'm still waiting for MB to sing in Supergirl... Can you imagine her and Cat breaking into chorus...? Once more with flying.

My apologies, that was bad :facepalm:

Action-Packed SUPERGIRL Season 2 Set Video Shows Superman Battling A Kryptonite Powered Foe

As of right now, all we know is that Superman will appear in the first two episodes of Supergirl when it hits The CW this Fall. However, a new photo and video from the Vancouver set (via Spoiler TV) show off some very interesting action with the Man of Steel as he dons a modified costume while heading into battle against an unknown villain wearing some sort of glowing green device over his chest.

Chances are that this is Metallo in his human form, but it could just be some sort of random villain. That strange device over the symbol on his chest seems to be protecting Superman anyway as he deals with his foe pretty easily, but it will be interesting seeing how this factors into Supergirl when it airs later this year.