• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

I am surprised I got that third printing as cheap as I did, considering I see 9.6's advertised and going for over $500. It is my favorite Hulk cover next to #340. Now I have to get the Finnish variant, oh the search never ends, haha.

Very cool group post. I think you won the 3rd print in the comics4less auction last Sunday. I thought it went cheap also. I was going to bid strong but the new case scared me off. Still, an excellent pickup. Congrats !

thunda_zps987606f3.jpg

Awesome book! :o

.... wow..... a 9.6 with a good wrap. This book is tough to find with that.... in any grade... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Edited by jimjum12

I am surprised I got that third printing as cheap as I did, considering I see 9.6's advertised and going for over $500. It is my favorite Hulk cover next to #340. Now I have to get the Finnish variant, oh the search never ends, haha.

Very cool group post. I think you won the 3rd print in the comics4less auction last Sunday. I thought it went cheap also. I was going to bid strong but the new case scared me off. Still, an excellent pickup. Congrats !

Thank you!

Yes, I won it Sunday. The book looks great in the case. I have some books that got waves but this one doesn't. I'll just re-holder it if it does.