• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Universal monsters of old come together again - WATCH OUT!
1 1

280 posts in this topic

My one hope, though, is that whoever wrote that synopsis stays far far away from the screenplay!

lol

p18ng73p924tcshh1o8d6317d3c_1024_io-2.jpg

I don't know what to do when faced with the Bard! :fear:

lol

:applause:

Hope you are doing well.

As for Crowe... :puke:

If you get a chance to watch his 2014 movie, 'The Water Diviner' , I'd love to get your opinion afterwards. He starred and directed it.

I thought he did a good job with this film.

As for Crowe... :puke:

If you get a chance to watch his 2014 movie, 'The Water Diviner' , I'd love to get your opinion afterwards. He starred and directed it.

I thought he did a good job with this film.

Ok challenge accepted, the next time I am bored and looking for something to watch, I'll give it a try

My one hope, though, is that whoever wrote that synopsis stays far far away from the screenplay!

lol

p18ng73p924tcshh1o8d6317d3c_1024_io-2.jpg

I don't know what to do when faced with the Bard! :fear:

lol

:applause:

Hope you are doing well.

Why thank you. I, too, offer and extend my felicitations!

Is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Going To Play THE WOLF MAN In Universal's Movie Monster Universe?

Benicio del Toro played The Wolfman in the movie of the same name back in 2010, but it now appears as if this iconic monster is about to get a whole lot more muscular in Universal's planned reboot of the franchise. Like The Mummy (which stars Tom Cruise) and the various other monster movies the studio currently has in the works, The Wolf Man will be part of the shared universe they're trying to create.

Deadline mentions in a report about Jay Longino's Son Of Shaolin being adapted by Sony that, "there are persistent rumors Universal wants [Dwayne Johnson] howling at the moon when it gets around to the Wolf Man movie that is part of its classic monsters franchise revival plans." Nothing is set in stone just yet then, but you have to admit that it would be fun seeing the former wrestler in that role.

I rather liked del Toro in the role as the Wolfman, though it ended kind of odd. When he transformed, it was painful to watch as you can only imagine what that would feel like. But it also showed the beast being crazed right after.

I had no idea she was even in this movie, and only knew of the Star Trek Beyond role.

First Look At Sofia Boutella As The Mummy Villain

themummysofia-162094.png

On Sunday, Sofia Boutella was spotted in-costume for the first time on the London set of Universal Pictures' The Mummy.

The 34-year-old actressis playing the title role, requiring her entire body to be painted a pale sickly grey and wrapped in tattered shrouds. From her head to her toes, she appears to have tattoos of hieroglyphics uniformly placed on her skin.

QkdgRwf.png

Javier Bardem Up For Frankenstein Role

bardemstein-189704.jpg

The stacked roster of A-list talent in the Universal Monsters Universe of Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp and Russell Crowe, may have another talented actor bringing a certain monster to life.

According to a report from Variety, Javier Bardem is being eyed for the role of Frankenstein in the rebooted cinematic universe of classic monster movies. The first film in which Bardem would appear in is currently unknown but Cruise's film is first up with The Mummy reboot set for release in 2017.

More specifically, Bardem is up for the role of the Frankenstein monster, not Dr. Frankenstein.

After filming a number of high-intensity scenes with Tom Cruise earlier this week, the Mummy team has now shifted their base of operations to the African nation of Namibia where it will spend the final two weeks of production and presumably film the introduction of Sofia Boutella's titular villain and/or possibly the film's epic climax. Also, thanks to Cruise's co-star Annabelle Wallis, we have our first official behind-the-scenes photo of the cast on-set in Namibia, including our first real look at Jake Johnson & Courtney B. Vance's characters, who both seem to have a military background of some sort.

Ea3PycF.jpg

After filming a number of high-intensity scenes with Tom Cruise earlier this week, the Mummy team has now shifted their base of operations to the African nation of Namibia where it will spend the final two weeks of production and presumably film the introduction of Sofia Boutella's titular villain and/or possibly the film's epic climax. Also, thanks to Cruise's co-star Annabelle Wallis, we have our first official behind-the-scenes photo of the cast on-set in Namibia, including our first real look at Jake Johnson & Courtney B. Vance's characters, who both seem to have a military background of some sort.

Ea3PycF.jpg

Is Tom Cruise standing on a box ?

I got over my hate for Tom Cruise with Magnolia. I'm ok with him now.
Jack Reacher for me, although he had a great role in Magnolia.

I didn't watch MI: Ghost Protocol until I liked him again in Reacher.

Just finished Eyes Wide Shut.

Still a great movie, but...

We didn't need the Sydney Pollack explanation part (we knew he was there, we knew Mandy saved him, etc.)

Not sure if he belongs in this franchise though.