• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I feel your pain but yes this story has so much build up that it has to come to a violent end i cant see it being drawn out to long without ruining the epic feeling of the first half....for me its a great time to be a comic reader with this and saga when they both end those will be two runs hard to replace

Agreed. Does Saga have a stated final issue ?

I wouldn't mind seeing a story about the Rangers and their rise in Texas... I'm also interested in what the world is like outside of the America.

Is there a world outside of America ? It would be interesting and the Rangers give me that Judge Dredd Southern style type off feeling. Sounds great to me. (thumbs u

I feel your pain but yes this story has so much build up that it has to come to a violent end i cant see it being drawn out to long without ruining the epic feeling of the first half....for me its a great time to be a comic reader with this and saga when they both end those will be two runs hard to replace

Agreed. Does Saga have a stated final issue ?

No, that has never been said. However, here is a Brian K. Vaughn quote from I believe January of 2014:

"I know exactly how the story ends, down to the last page, but I don’t know exactly how long it will take to get there. It’s a long one, that’s for sure."

I think he also once made a joke about it being one issue longer than The Walking Dead.

I'm at the Con.. I don't think I saw either of them on any panels or signings and there are no exclusives that I know of or have seen. I have seen on Twitter that, according to Hickman, an East of West shirt is finally coming out some time this year.