• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Planet Comics completed run
4 4

154 posts in this topic

PS...did you ever think of maybe now focusing on finding the Canadian,or other editions?I know of a few.Covers do not seem to ever match the contents though.Always Planet interior,just different issues.

:D

PlanetComics11NZ_zps20a45357.jpg

PlanetComics5NZ_zpsf2af524a.jpg

PlanetComics3NZ_zps343ad7b1.jpg

PlanetComics3CDN_zps9fb3afb4.jpg

PlanetComics1NZ_zps3656593c.jpg

PlanetComics1CDN_zps7fc119e6.jpg

PlanetComics15NZ_zps1de041db.jpg

I have a total of 17 different foreign editions

I know of a Canadian edition with the same cover,different colours the Planet 15 pence copy,just can't afford it....

Edited by porcupine48

PS...did you ever think of maybe now focusing on finding the Canadian,or other editions?I know of a few.Covers do not seem to ever match the contents though.Always Planet interior,just different issues.

:D

PlanetComics11NZ_zps20a45357.jpg

PlanetComics5NZ_zpsf2af524a.jpg

PlanetComics3NZ_zps343ad7b1.jpg

PlanetComics3CDN_zps9fb3afb4.jpg

PlanetComics1NZ_zps3656593c.jpg

PlanetComics1CDN_zps7fc119e6.jpg

PlanetComics15NZ_zps1de041db.jpg

I have a total of 17 different foreign editions

I know of a Canadian edition with the same cover,different colours the Planet 15 pence copy,just can't afford it....

I am interested.

Any chance you can help me get in contact with the owner/ seller?

Well,I sorta want it...but yeah...of course I'll help.I will email him,but he is crazy busy with his subscriptions and stuff...I will see him in a few weeks though,will pm you with information ect.Always happy to help with this sort of thing....

You give me an excuse, after seeing your wonderful books, to use it as an excuse to break out some original art and a recreation done by Lily Renee. Also the inside has some wonderfully drafted art.........jb

Hi JB, thanks for showing your Planet Comics original art!

I still can't believe you own the cover art to Planet 1!

On 29/07/2016 at 6:30 PM, Artboy99 said:

Hi JB, thanks for showing your Planet Comics original art!

I still can't believe you own the cover art to Planet 1!

hi Jb I happened to purchase one of the original Planet pages you sold. I proudly add it to my complete run.

pla1.1386a[1](1).jpg

22 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

hi Jb I happened to purchase one of the original Planet pages you sold. I proudly add it to my complete run.

pla1.1386a[1](1).jpg

Great stuff Artboy! Ah, the memories this brings back, seems so long ago now, the drama, the pathos, the Berk books and OA!

I assume this is now hanging on a wall near you? Congrats!!

On ‎2017‎/‎10‎/‎10 at 7:16 PM, Zolnerowich said:

Great stuff Artboy! Ah, the memories this brings back, seems so long ago now, the drama, the pathos, the Berk books and OA!

I assume this is now hanging on a wall near you? Congrats!!

Yes I have it hanging in my hallway. I was going to get a high quality copy of the page itself and the cover and do a 3 piece frame up. Might still do that one day.