• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

I must have Jackpotted when i pulled a Psylocke #1 2nd print for $5.00 last year. I sold both #1's and kind of regret it.

Yeah, Bombshells #3 was popular because of that Variant cover.

But that is no kiss between Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy.....otherwise that book would be Volcano Lava Hot.

Looked at two shops today for that one. Neither had it. Both had every other issue. Some boardies beat me to it.

Plenty of copies on eBay, but the Bombshells #3 1:25 isn't the book I am even talking about, and that isn't Harley and Ivy kissing on that cover, that is Batwoman and Supergirl?!!?! (I think)

it's this one....

s_l500.jpg

The few times I've run across the Psylocke mini series, they've been marked up at shows to silly prices. Never lucked out on finding them for anything reasonable.

I've had the exact same experience.

I'd buy them for a decent price, but won't lose any sleep if I don't ever get them.

Patrick

Black Hammer was a great read. Hopefully the book does well.

And that Death of X Psylocke Cover by Jenny Frison is one of my new favorites.

She's one of my favorite artists, but this is a true show stopper, even for her.

I loved the cover as well! I loved it so much that this should be arriving to me in a few days!

30838%201_zpsxije1j3u.jpg

Congrats! A truly great piece and perfect pairing of Original Art

Edited by AKA Rick

Yeah, foils are doing well...course the one set I ordered from ebay went from AZ to CA on its way to Ohio...so not sure what to think about that.

Don't you take vacations during the summer too? Cedar Point is pretty awesome... (shrug)

Yeah, foils are doing well...course the one set I ordered from ebay went from AZ to CA on its way to Ohio...so not sure what to think about that.

Don't you take vacations during the summer too? Cedar Point is pretty awesome... (shrug)

Cedar Point!!!! :headbang:

Cedar Point!!!! :headbang:

Yes, Cedar Point." Roller Coaster Capital Of The World"

no vacations here...I work 7 days a week.

no vacations here...I work 7 days a week.

Vacations are essential

Cant remember if this was discussed here but the Psylocke #1-4 Mini w Finch covers are doing well

creepy1_92.jpg

I have the entire run bought off the shelf in likely 9.4 or better condition on all four books. Should dig them out.

What's the print run on this? :baiting:

I recently sold a set of the Psylocke mini 1-4 for $90.00

this is pretty interesting. I snagged one for about $30 not long ago. Raws are not to expensive but are selling at a nice pace did i miss something?

Your link is not working.

Dont know why?? But thanks for the info. Its a moon girl #1 9.8 went for $164 not first to market either as a few have sold not long ago i thought maybe i missed some news

Looks like some interest after Marvel declared her the 'smartest person in the Marvel Universe' at SDCC.

:shrug:

sorta...this is from comicbeat

Earlier today at SDCC Marvel spoke about some of their female-led titles, and dropped the news that Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur will be continuing into a third arc this November.

Called ‘Moon Girl – The Smartest Person in the World?’, the storyline unfolds out of recent… events that took place in the current Civil War 2 storyline. Without going into any details about what’s been going on there, because we must always be fearful of spoilers, we’re going to see Moon Girl prove herself to be smarter than anyone else in the Marvel Universe. More or less.

When given an unsolvable puzzle to solve by Bruce Banner, the greatest minds on Earth all fail to find a way to solve it. Not Tony Stark, not Doctor Doom, and not Reed Richards – but Lunella LaFayette? Well, she’s got a plan.

Guess Banner gave it to her early on.

Edited by krighton

this is pretty interesting. I snagged one for about $30 not long ago. Raws are not to expensive but are selling at a nice pace did i miss something?

Your link is not working.

Dont know why?? But thanks for the info. Its a moon girl #1 9.8 went for $164 not first to market either as a few have sold not long ago i thought maybe i missed some news

This high bidder does have a 100% bidding history with this seller. Odd? Perhaps.