• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,155 posts in this topic

If one can't be bothered (or aren't able) to post a specific grade, then off & go back to ebay. :hi:

Says Mr. FCD.

:whistle:

:baiting:

I wish I knew what that acronym stands for. :cry:

Free Comic Day?

Fuel Cut Defender?

Friend of Charles Darwin?

Full Contact Dance?

Fire Creating Device?

Freight Customs Declarer?

Felony Conviction Dude?

Foreign Carrier Detector?

Frequent Customer Discount?

If one can't be bothered (or aren't able) to post a specific grade, then off & go back to ebay. :hi:

Says Mr. FCD.

Free Comic Day?

Fuel Cut Defender?

Full Contact Dance?

Fire Creating Device?

Felony Conviction Dude?

Maybe if you tried your hand at it sometime, you'd know.

Says Mr. FCD.

Free Comic Day?

Fuel Cut Defender?

Full Contact Dance?

Fire Creating Device?

Felony Conviction Dude?

:cry: Still no answers.

Says Mr. FCD.

Free Comic Day?

Fuel Cut Defender?

Full Contact Dance?

Fire Creating Device?

Felony Conviction Dude?

:cry: Still no answers.

:mad:

FCD

Another lazy shipper - if you take a buyer's money but can't be bothered to ship a book in a timely manner (as repeatedly promised), then don't sell.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9451162&fpart=11

Has the seller given no explanation whatsoever as to delays? When was the last communication from the seller?

Another lazy shipper - if you take a buyer's money but can't be bothered to ship a book in a timely manner (as repeatedly promised), then don't sell.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9451162&fpart=11

Despite the outpouring support from his customers and friends, I think you have the right to be annoyed. I am pretty patient on delays, but once he ignored your pm yet had time to post :cloud9: in another sales thread, that would have been it for me as well.

Has the seller given no explanation whatsoever as to delays? When was the last communication from the seller?

Hi Bob,

He sent a PM that he forgot to ship and would express the package when he got back (Monday). Tuesday and Wednesday went by, nothing. I sent a PM late Wednesday afternoon, he read it, but did not respond.

5 days.

Edited by sacentaur

Hi Bob,

He sent a PM that he forgot to ship and would express the package when he got back from vacation (Monday). Tuesday and Wednesday went by, nothing. I sent a PM late Wednesday afternoon, he read it, but did not respond.

5 days.

But he's responding in the thread? And not to you directly?

Despite the outpouring support from his customers and friends, I think you have the right to be annoyed. I am pretty patient on delays, but once he ignored your pm yet had time to post :cloud9: in another sales thread, that would have been it for me as well.

Thanks - if a buyer posted they would sent "prompt payment" but failed to do so, then sent a PM that they would send payment but failed to do so, then sent a PM oops forgot to pay so will express payment when I get home from vacation but failed to do so, then read your PM asking what's up but didn't respond and almost two weeks (total) had passed, well what to do?

Why do we tolerate lazy shippers? If the roles were reversed (non-payment), people would be up in arms.

But he's responding in the thread? And not to you directly?

Nope, I have PM's this morning from two other boardies (edgerx and R.B.) in support but nothing from him.

I sent him a message via PayPal last night, also.

Thanks - if a buyer posted they would sent "prompt payment" but failed to do so, then sent a PM that they would send payment but failed to do so, then sent a PM oops forgot to pay so will express payment when I get home from vacation but failed to do so, then read your PM asking what's up but didn't respond and almost two weeks (total) had passed, well what to do?

Why do we tolerate lazy shippers? If the roles were reversed (non-payment), people would be up in arms.

Bingo!

Dan

I suppose I should make my usual observation that in the absence of a true feedback thread our choices are to grin and bear it or a nomination to the PL.

If we had feedback threads, I think it would improve the behavior of both buyers and sellers.

I know, I know, it ain't happenin'.

I thought the book you bought was a St John? :D

Yeah, not exactly Quality service. lol

I guess the seller is not Aces with you? :D

I guess the seller is not Aces with you? :D

Not exactly, too much Fiction in da House!