• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

I see BunkyBrian has a Tec 69 5.5 on his site.

http://bunkybrothers.com/constock/index.php?type=Comic&title=DETECTIVE+COMICS&notes=&PrivateNotes=&publisher=&genre=&age=&grade=&cgc=&shipped=&issueNumber=&minIssueNumber=&maxIssueNumber=&sort=title%2c+issueNumber%2c+grade+DESC&msg=&bookID=&firstLetter=&numResults=101&num=10&page=2&slabbed=&catID=

My mailman brings me the coolest stuff.

6kwLoq6.jpg

Thanks to boardie DarthBane for this one.

(thumbs u

FYI I saw your other post. I might have a TEC 70 still available but its absolutely hammered. I will take a look and PM you if I still have it.

I see BunkyBrian has a Tec 69 5.5 on his site.

http://bunkybrothers.com/constock/index.php?type=Comic&title=DETECTIVE+COMICS&notes=&PrivateNotes=&publisher=&genre=&age=&grade=&cgc=&shipped=&issueNumber=&minIssueNumber=&maxIssueNumber=&sort=title%2c+issueNumber%2c+grade+DESC&msg=&bookID=&firstLetter=&numResults=101&num=10&page=2&slabbed=&catID=

cheap

Richard, this one needs to go to the preRobin thread. Highest graded alongside another 8.5 that belongs to a boardie. (Inheritance from grandpa who had bought it off the newsstands and graded only a few years ago )

Found this in a dollar box at San Diego Con...

detective36.jpg

Did you really only pay 1$ for this book? If so what a score!!

Yes he did. He also once found the OA to Action 15 in the dollar box. He's quite a lucky guy.