• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,479 posts in this topic

I agree but joining the Avengers will add some heat to the book!!

I don't see how (shrug)

He is trying to start the movie hype. :gossip:

I hope he realizes, with this audience, his remarks fall on deaf ears. This used to be a fun thread but 'collectors with agenda' have ruined it.

I don't see how (shrug)

I hope he realizes, with this audience, his remarks fall on deaf ears. This used to be a fun thread but 'collectors with agenda' have ruined it.

He's trying to hype THE hottest SA book doh!

I don't see how (shrug)

AF15 will always have strong demand and him joining the Avengers will for sure increase the demand for some collectors.

I don't see how (shrug)

AF15 will always have strong demand and him joining the Avengers will for sure increase the demand for some collectors.

He does not GET it. :facepalm:

I don't see how (shrug)

:banana::banana::banana:

I don't see how (shrug)

True, AF 15 will always be strong demand, but hm , I just don't see how the demand changes that much if he is in the avengers (?).. Spidey IS marvel and AF15 will be the SA book to get as long as comics trend hot. 2c

I don't see how (shrug)

True, AF 15 will always be strong demand, but hm , I just don't see how the demand changes that much if he is in the avengers (?).. Spidey IS marvel and AF15 will be the SA book to get as long as comics trend hot. 2c

OK OK Avengers will not change a thing to AF15.

Meanwhile at the new Avengers movie...

2vrxv0o.jpg

Is that you on the left with the dog....lol!! Nice hairdo hahaha!! I know it is the movie Zoolander but this is how I picture you. You are sooo how do us French people say it ahhh yes ''à la mode''....lolll!!

Edited by Hulk1962

2vrxv0o.jpg

Is that you on the left with the dog....lol!! Nice hairdo hahaha!! I know it is the movie Zoolander but this is how I picture you. You are sooo how do us French people say it ahhh yes ''a la mode''....lolll!!

There is NO shot that you are older then 12 years old. 2c:idea:

2vrxv0o.jpg

Is that you on the left with the dog....lol!! Nice hairdo hahaha!! I know it is the movie Zoolander but this is how I picture you. You are sooo how do us French people say it ahhh yes ''a la mode''....lolll!!

It was a complement he is sooo fashionably responsible...lol!! Now can we get back to talking AF15.

Edited by Hulk1962

2vrxv0o.jpg

You wish you where young again!! Ah youth it is so wonderful. Now can we get back to talking AF15.

(: