• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,550 posts in this topic

I think I can afford the addiction when it comes to the 30 cent variants. It's the 35 cent variants that I am afraid of...

Rule #7.

^^

And that takes you all the way back to a classic post's page one.

IMG_0173_zps4t0r6wrf.jpg

I spend an inordinate amount of time searching for these in the wild in every possible venue. They sure do come in bunches. Nothing for six months then this. it is really a lot of fun to find one of these books. I have one more not pictured, a low-grade inhuman #11

BTW, except for the invaders #17, these are all dupes so if anyone wants to trade out dupes that would be great. Would really like the last 2 30 cent books I need TGK #129 and KC #208.

what do you guys think a 8.5 slab OW/W of SW 1 would sell for today?

9.0 recently went for around 10k

and last 8.5 sale was Nov 2015 (right before the movie) for $7200.

to confuse matters, 9.0s sold around movie time in 2015 for 14 & 16k

I'm just wondering if 50% of the 9.0 price is normal or did someone get a good deal back in 2015 on the 8.5

True. I'm coming around to thinking that Kid Colt 208 is the toughest of all of them. I've seen more Weird Wonder Tales 15s in the past 10 years or so than the Kid Colt.

That being said, $4K? lol I wonder if this is the one that sold in 2009 for $165.

True. I'm coming around to thinking that Kid Colt 208 is the toughest of all of them. I've seen more Weird Wonder Tales 15s in the past 10 years or so than the Kid Colt.

That being said, $4K? lol I wonder if this is the one that sold in 2009 for $165.

Nope, definately not.