• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

when will Skybound put their Con items on their website...couple weeks?

Big Clutch said on twitter to not pay ebay prices for Skybound items and to just wait.

Assuming that means it will happen sooner than later.

k thanks, in wait mode.

Black Hammer was a great read. Hopefully the book does well.

And that Death of X Psylocke Cover by Jenny Frison is one of my new favorites.

She's one of my favorite artists, but this is a true show stopper, even for her.

I loved the cover as well! I loved it so much that this should be arriving to me in a few days!

30838%201_zpsxije1j3u.jpg

She's one of my favorite artists, but this is a true show stopper, even for her.

I loved the cover as well! I loved it so much that this should be arriving to me in a few days!

30838%201_zpsxije1j3u.jpg

HOLY CRUD.

I agree. Well done cover.

Harley Quinn 30 1:25 has some crazy prices on ebay right now. Is there any known reason? Did someone typo and extra 0 and everyone else followed? I don't see why this book should be at 2-300.

Its the "only copy on eBay syndrome" no copies have moved at that price. People can ask crazy numbers and never receive them. There seems to be a couple of copycats since the first crazy priced one went up.

Harley Quinn 30 1:25 has some crazy prices on ebay right now. Is there any known reason? Did someone typo and extra 0 and everyone else followed? I don't see why this book should be at 2-300.

Its the "only copy on eBay syndrome" no copies have moved at that price. People can ask crazy numbers and never receive them. There seems to be a couple of copycats since the first crazy priced one went up.

I just turned it down for $20 bucks. I didn't think it was a good cover.

I just turned it down for $20 bucks. I didn't think it was a good cover.

I do like the regular cover better as well