• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,860 posts in this topic

I sent in a good number of books (non-fast track modern) that arrived on 6/7 and just moved to scheduled for grading today. The listed times sound just about as reported by CGC.

3 invoiced received 4/27. Modern tier

1 invoice shipped 7/14

1 invoice shipped 7/15

And the last invoice still sitting in encapsulation

This is good news for me. I have two invoices that were received on 4/29/16 that have been sitting in graded for awhile. Maybe they will get mailed out soon. Hopefully all the reholders will be taken care of soon and the turn around times will start to come back down.

5/4 Modern - Scheduled for grading

5/16 Value - Scheduled for grading

5/18 Modern - Scheduled for grading

6/9 Modern - Verified

6/29 Modern fast track - Scheduled for grading

6/30 Modern - received

7/8 Modern - received

7/13 Economy - verified

7/13 Modern - received

Where are my SDCC subs :frustrated:
Last year my SDCC subs took a week to check in. There's just so many books that come into CGC all at once.

I'm joking. One small good thing for them taking so long, five years ago I found the boards because I was wondering what was taking so long ( slow track ) and I came here for answers.

I haven't left since :insane:

Last year my SDCC subs took a week to check in. There's just so many books that come into CGC all at once.

I'm joking. One small good thing for them taking so long, five years ago I found the boards because I was wondering what was taking so long ( slow track ) and I came here for answers.

I haven't left since :insane:

I agree. The current turnaround post is very helpful. If I know everyone else's submissions are taking a while I can relax a little. Boards overall has tons of useful information and cool peeps

Brittany told me she threw that mess out as they smelled

:sorry:

Your Christmas present was in there. Oh well

I hope you never get your books back?