• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
45 45

17,936 posts in this topic

Couple of comics back from CGC. Sorry about the pics, scanner is broken

Dinged EOSV2 variant I manged to get pressed back to a 9.8

IMG_0882_zps6gzzxbba.jpg

Old label OW-W 8.0 benefited from a good pressing

IMG_0883_zps3nxrobg8.jpg

Personal EOSV2 - black variant which came back as a 9.8 :grin:

IMG_0884_zps7hplaaa1.jpg

Dinged EOSV2 - regular which unfortunately the pressing could not fix

IMG_0885_zpsxen6mcgs.jpg

Here is most of mine from my last couple of submissions. X-O Manowar books are signed by Robert Venditti. Archer and Armstrong #1 and the Bloodshot Reborn are signed and sketched by Sanford Greene. The Unity #1 is signed by Neal Adams. The Infinity Gauntlet #1 and The New Teen Titans are signed by George Perez and the Batman books are signed by Greg Capulo with the exception of the 612, that was signed by Jim Lee. Sorry for the quality of the images, I know I need a good scanner to do this right. Have a great week everyone.

aPXFbSW.jpg

ASM%20122_zps6usn4hjr.jpg

boom.

IMG_0883_zps3nxrobg8.jpg

Squished it so hard the OW disappeared :o

I believe CGC has relaxed the criteria for page quality on books. It's very common for older slabbed books I send in for a press and resub to come back with a step up in page quality, especially from off white/white to white pages. Not saying this is the case for everyone, but this has been my experience with the 25 or so books I have done this with.

IMG_0883_zps3nxrobg8.jpg

Squished it so hard the OW disappeared :o

I believe CGC has relaxed the criteria for page quality on books. It's very common for older slabbed books I send in for a press and resub to come back with a step up in page quality, especially from off white/white to white pages. Not saying this is the case for everyone, but this has been my experience with the 25 or so books I have done this with.

PQ has been all over the map with books Ihave re-submitted, including books re-submitted to or from other companies. I kind of stopped trusting the designation.