• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aspen comics honouring Tuners legacy.....maybe NOT (rant)

318 posts in this topic

Aspen comics brought 125 copies of the color version of Batman # 1 and 125 sets of color/BW to their SDCC booth to sell. These were the advertised numbers but they did say some might get damaged during travel to the con. If that happened they'd remove the damaged copies from the sell pile.

Edited by JLS Comics

For Batman # 1 first print, Aspen started with 100 sets and 125 colors that, per Aspen "as long as no damages occurred during the travels"

Huh?

I edited my post with additional info.

Thanks, but still not sure it makes sense.

I think what JLS was trying to say is that Aspen was bringing a total of 100 sets of the Batman Turner book to SDCC along with 125 additional copies of the color version. They planned on selling all these copies as long as they didn't get crushed and damaged on their way to the Con.

I think what JLS was trying to say is that Aspen was bringing a total of 100 sets of the Batman Turner book to SDCC along with 125 additional copies of the color version. They planned on selling all these copies as long as they didn't get crushed and damaged on their way to the Con.

Exactly, I'm not sure how it didn't make sense for people

Probably because it wasn't an actual sentence.

Lmao....Just spit beer all over my monitor dammit.........

Thanks smartass

I think today is the 1st time that Aspen is not busy for their pre-order. I think they made a wrong move in increasing the print-runs for All-Star.

Yeah I'm debating on ordering it or not. I have so many other All Star batman covers coming and I'm not a huge fan of this cover for some reason. But I love Turner so I'm torn.