• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Hammer -Dark Horse- Lemire & Ormston

74 posts in this topic

Great 1st issue....reminded me of Watchmen for some reason...can't wait till the next. Not a fast read either, lots of text for those who like more than just pictures.

Edited by krighton

Great reviews

This book is humming for all the right reasons. SDCC covers look just as nice as the 1A and 1B. The fact that they came out the same day can only help. 2c

I was hoping to snag one of the SDCC copies if it ever showed up in Toast's sales thread but no luck today. I'll probably miss it if it shows tomorrow... what with having to leave my house for like 10 hours to earn money to live on and such lol

I read the first issue and really enjoyed it. Almost feels like a mashup of other titles I love (Watchmen, Southern Bastards, Jupiter's Legacy, etc), but unique enough to have me intrigued as to where it's going. The art is gorgeous as everyone has said. I'm in for #2. (thumbs u