• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

the why do they look like that clip is so dark you cant see what is going on

Have you installed a new video card, as the videos are not that dark. I had that happen when I installed an ATI Radeon a few years back, and had to customize the default software settings.

Henry Cavill Goes To Comic-Con In Disguise And Totally Pranks Suicide Squad's Will Smith

Concealing his identity with the Guy Fawkes mask made famous in V for Vendetta, Batman v Superman and Justice League star, Henry Cavill, was able to walk into the danger zone today, a.k.a. the floor of San Diego Comic Con.

While on the convention floor, Cavill went unrecognized as he checked out comic books and posed with die-hard Batman and Superman fans. Though the best moment is when Cavill dropped by the Suicide Squad meet and greet and pranked Deadshot himself, Will Smith.

:applause:

pBsm2JO.jpg

Will Smith had no idea who it was until Cavill lifted his mask to take a 'picture with his favorite actor'.

lol

MARGOT ROBBIE: The HARLEY QUINN Spinoff Isn't A Done Deal

During a chat with Canadian outlet Tribute, Robbie was asked straight-out if she was getting her own solo HARLEY QUINN flick.

Her immediate answer was, "We're not sure."

Makes sense. The studio probably wants to see how SUICIDE SQUAD does when it comes out on August 5, before they go around green-lighting spinoff films.

But if they did make a HARLEY QUINN/BIRDS OF PREY movie, what would Robbie like to see happen?

"Just more of Harley. I'm just so not done playing that character and there's so much more to do with her - and as anyone who's read the comics knows, there's a million different storylines to explore. There's just so much you can do in the DC Universe so I think it would be cool."

I don't know if this has been posted here yet or not...

Warner Bros. Just Spoiled a Cool Suicide Squad Cameo

This week Warner Bros. released their online press kit for Suicide Squad. It included new images, video interviews, and official press releases about the movie. One of those documents was titled “Final Credits” and it listed the name and role of each actor in the order in which they appeared in the movie. Surprisingly, there was a big cameo on that list. Read on if you choose…

According to the press release from Warner Bros., Ezra Miller will appear as The Flash in Suicide Squad. The Hollywood Reporter has more details about his role, which they say is not part of an after credits scene. He will be in the actual movie.

Apparently Ezra Miller’s scene as The Flash was added in at the last minute. It could have been shot back in April when Suicide Squad underwent reshoots, or even more recently than that, according to THR.

Captain Boomerang, a main character in Suicide Squad, is a Flash villain, so the cameo isn’t completely out of place. It’s just weird that Warner Bros. let this news out themselves, rather than keeping it quiet.

:popcorn:

The movie is less than a week away and there's still no reviews on RT... that's usually not a good sign.

I wouldn't worry just yet. It is still under the review embargo timing.

Here’s When The Suicide Squad Review Embargo Is Lifted

Suicide Squad releases in theaters in just over a week on August 5, with the premiere happening in the very near future. This means critics will get to screen the movie very soon as well, especially since we now know when the review embargo will be lifting.

This comes courtesy of Slashfilm owner Peter Sciretta who was asked on Twitter when he was going to be seeing the movie, in which he responded “soon.” The more important question came after though, in which he was asked if there was an embargo. Sciretta responded to this by revealing that the review embargo for Suicide Squad is Tuesday, August 2 at 9:00 am PT/12:00 pm ET.

The movie is less than a week away and there's still no reviews on RT... that's usually not a good sign.

I wouldn't worry just yet. It is still under the review embargo timing.

Here’s When The Suicide Squad Review Embargo Is Lifted

Suicide Squad releases in theaters in just over a week on August 5, with the premiere happening in the very near future. This means critics will get to screen the movie very soon as well, especially since we now know when the review embargo will be lifting.

This comes courtesy of Slashfilm owner Peter Sciretta who was asked on Twitter when he was going to be seeing the movie, in which he responded “soon.” The more important question came after though, in which he was asked if there was an embargo. Sciretta responded to this by revealing that the review embargo for Suicide Squad is Tuesday, August 2 at 9:00 am PT/12:00 pm ET.

That's not a great sign that the embargo is lasting until Tuesday.