• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

Yeah, that theory has been out there for some time now. If that's what they were going for, it's pretty lame.

Especially if they're basing this on the new 52 lineup. The JL needs a GL. :sumo:

JUSTICE-LEAGUE.jpg

Also, I have to note that Hector, Bosco and some more of you guys were right...I had to wait and see more of Ezra as Flash. I thought he was great in the trailer and I'm not longer worried about it. Everything looked fantastic.

Where's Green Lantern.

I suspect his origin will happen sometime soon in the DCEU timeline. If he was already in existence, how would DC explain a human GL not protecting Earth during the Kryptonian invasion in Man of Steel?

He only fights clouds? :kidaround:

But, he might have been somewhere else in the galaxy. hm

I'd like to hear that excuse... What could possibly be more important than saving Earth? The centre of the universe. The place from which all the greatest Superheroes emerge. Even if they weren't born there.

I know I'm not the sharpest needle in the haystack but couldn't "Unite the Seven?" just refer to the oceans -- like, the seven seas?

Because, you know...Aquaman?

Unless they're pulling a hidden Matt-Damon-in-Interstellar thing on us, other logical options could be Willem Dafoe as Hal Jordan or Karl Farrer, whose role is currently listed as "co-pilot."

Hal Jordan is nobody's co-pilot ;)

Where's Green Lantern.

I suspect his origin will happen sometime soon in the DCEU timeline. If he was already in existence, how would DC explain a human GL not protecting Earth during the Kryptonian invasion in Man of Steel?

He only fights clouds? :kidaround:

But, he might have been somewhere else in the galaxy. hm

I'd like to hear that excuse... What could possibly be more important than saving Earth? The centre of the universe. The place from which all the greatest Superheroes emerge. Even if they weren't born there.

There has been some pathetic excuses in funnybook movie continuties lately.

Thor going to war in The Dark World instead of returning to Jane, even for a moment.

I still can't believe with all the chemistry and sparks Thor and Jane had in the original Thor, he didn't seek her out immediately upon returning to Earth in Marvel's The Avengers.

#troubleinparadise?

lol

Is it supposed to be Hal Jordan or John Stewart?

I'm not sure there's any real news other than the Green Lantern Corp movie is scheduled for 2020.

I'm not the biggest DC guy.

Says username "Amadeus Arkham" ;)

Why has Cyborg been slowly taking over Martian Manhunter's spot lately?

Not sure but (see post above) the New 52 saw Cyborg enter the Justice League. Martian Manhunter was moved to the Stormwatch title. Probably to give the it a boost.

Also, I have to note that Hector, Bosco and some more of you guys were right...I had to wait and see more of Ezra as Flash. I thought he was great in the trailer and I'm not longer worried about it. Everything looked fantastic.

:foryou:

:whee:

There are some positive DC vibes going on in this thread (thumbs u

And even across DC properties.

Grant Gustin Weighs In On The Flash Costume For Justice League

grant-191978.jpg

Fans were outspoken as they had gotten attached to Gustin's version and the series as a whole, but the Barry Allen of TV commented on Miller's Flash costume as it is completely different from his version on the show, but reacted pretty positively to it.

“Oh sick, I haven’t seen it," he told Screenrant, as they handed him a phone to see it. "They’re completely different. Yeah, I mean I was kind of expecting this, I heard it was going to be kind of like Injustice."

Gustin continued with how he still thinks it looks completely cool. "Yeah, that’s sick...I’m glad it’s really different though [laughs]. Because ours is like a street, vintage feel that I don’t think has been done in any other version of the character.”

He also briefly talked about he doesn't feel weird that Miller is playing his character as he sees them as different portrayals. "I think he’s a great actor. I don’t think it’s ever going to feel like ‘Oh, that’s weird, he’s playing my character!’ He’s going to be playing his character. It’ll be cool.'”

Where's Green Lantern.

Agreed. Start with the original line up as much as possible. Start Cyborg with the Titans. 2c

They could be holding him back so there is that much more excitement when he appears. Or would you rather they go back to showing many of the high points in a movie, so then there is that to complain about?

1344248596_main_Nerd_Rage_tShirt.jpg

I don't complain about almost everything. Just some of everything. (shrug)

Ezra Miller Says The Negative SUICIDE SQUAD Reviews "Motivate" The JUSTICE LEAGUE Cast

One actor who will be an integral part of the DCEU's future is Ezra Miller, who after brief appearances in both Batman V Superman and Suicide Squad, will go on to fully inhabit the role of Barry Allen in Zack Snyder's Justice League. While being interviewed by MTV, Miller was asked how the negative reaction to Suicide Squad went down with Snyder's cast, who are currently shooting in London.

“You needn’t look any further than the Suicide Squad director and cast response to the negative reviews to feel how negative critiques motivate us. Ultimately, we can’t base anything on [the critical response]. As artists, we aim to please absolutely everybody with our work, but we also know that we have to keep expressing ourselves as best as we can express ourselves.”

Warner Bros. Unveils A New Metallic Logo For Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE Movie

itHJFd4.png

The Justice League title-treatment Warner Bros. debuted at SDCC was pretty cool, but the studio has now released a much more detailed, textured version that more closely resembles the design of the Suicide Squad logo.

Will this dark, metallic style inform any more of the DCEU logos moving forward? The Cyborg movie, at least, is a perfect fit.

:whee:

Has somebody said something bad about Suicide Squad? I'm surprised! I mean so far there's been no complaining or anything (shrug)

lol

crab_hide_under_rocks_hg_blk.gif

Come out from under those rocks you DC apologist.

:baiting:

"DC apologist" lol

;)