• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JULY s/s op pre-sale; SDCC exclusives, Hughes, JSC, HARLEY ongoing thread
3 3

291 posts in this topic

I've repriced the DEADPOOL Blu Ray signed Ryan Reynolds DVD accordingly with what seems to be eBay pricing. I wasn't aware when I made the initial post that such an item would be priced like that.

$75 per blu ray, 7 spots available. [/quote

I'll take one dead pool blu please if you still have one. Thank you.

I've repriced the DEADPOOL Blu Ray signed Ryan Reynolds DVD accordingly with what seems to be eBay pricing. I wasn't aware when I made the initial post that such an item would be priced like that.

$75 per blu ray, 7 spots available.

I want 1. PMed you.

All Deadpool signed Ryan Reynolds Blu-ray are now gone or spoken for. Coming up boom Studios exclusive pink Power Ranger and Ladykiller 2 #1, signed Joelle Jones, limited to 5 copies. The nice thing about this book, is that Dark Horse had it available at her signing only and it doesn't ship until mid August.

One package (it's two envelopes) of BLACK MASK

4Kids walk into a Bank #1 SDCC exclusive.

Wax sealed Manila envelope with postcards, prints and 4Kids #1 SDCC exclusive.

Second envelope with 4Kids related toys.

$375

Sold out since Thursday.

Add $85 if you wanthe comic signed, graded for SS.

Everyone who DID NOT receive an invoice yet for

HILLBILLY #1 (either standard cover or SDCC exclusive), please PM me.

I'm very tired, I'm still sorting the carnage, and I still have a couple other books to list in this thread.

That being said, if you're taking MULTIPLE COPIES of HILLBILLY, please don't be surprised if I have to start allocating your orders. I need to make sure that there is enough for everyone (these were limited at the show, FYI) and I need to make sure that everyone get's their 9.8 as promised.

This book unexpectedly BLEW UP and everyone wants multiple copies.

Both via this thread AND via PMs.

If you have ANY issues with me not being able to accommodate multiple copies of the same book, by all means, let me know. And by multiple, I mean if you ordered more than TWO copies of this book. I will try to take care of everyone the best I can, but anything beyond 2 or 3 copies per person, just isn't going t happen.

Edited by Rich_Henn