• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JULY s/s op pre-sale; SDCC exclusives, Hughes, JSC, HARLEY ongoing thread
3 3

291 posts in this topic

Hey I'm just making a request. I've seen those poorly placed Stan Lee sigs.... No need to troll

No one is "trolling" you. You're new to the boards, just pointing out that making that request to such an experienced facilitator could be interpreted as a bit insulting. Point being . . .you're in good hands with Rich, so you have nothing to worry about. :foryou:

True Story (thumbs u

Hey I'm just making a request. I've seen those poorly placed Stan Lee sigs.... No need to troll

No one is "trolling" you. You're new to the boards, just pointing out that making that request to such an experienced facilitator could be interpreted as a bit insulting. Point being . . .you're in good hands with Rich, so you have nothing to worry about. :foryou:

True Story (thumbs u

Glad to know I'm in good hands. By no means did I mean to insult anyone. Apologies to Rich. I've worked with three other facilitators and had a very bad experience with one, that's where my apprehension came from.

SOLD OUT, NO MORE SPOTS FOR

ANY of the Signature Series Rebirth SDCC exclusives

That means Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman, albeit I may have a few extra Justice League Rebirth #1

SOLD OUT, NO MORE SPOTS FOR

THE HILLBILLY #1 SDCC EXCLUSIVE

Edited by Rich_Henn

I've repriced the DEADPOOL Blu Ray signed Ryan Reynolds DVD accordingly with what seems to be eBay pricing. I wasn't aware when I made the initial post that such an item would be priced like that.

$75 per blu ray, 7 spots available.

In general, just an overall remark---thank you to everyone for your business and questions----I'm extremely busy on the floor so please don't be offended if I don't answer your PM's right away. In fact, I may not have time to answer most of your PM's but the signal in the hall is low, I'm only on a cell phone and we're all crazy busy trying to get it all done :thumbsup:

Please don't ask me to try and locate anything outside what is in the thread. I don't have as much time as you'd think to be a personal shopper :thumbsup:

I've repriced the DEADPOOL Blu Ray signed Ryan Reynolds DVD accordingly with what seems to be eBay pricing. I wasn't aware when I made the initial post that such an item would be priced like that.

That's a fair price Rich. Much better than some of those asking prices for the signed VHS copy :o

P.S. Thank you for all that you do (thumbs u

In general, just an overall remark---thank you to everyone for your business and questions----I'm extremely busy on the floor so please don't be offended if I don't answer your PM's right away. In fact, I may not have time to answer most of your PM's but the signal in the hall is low, I'm only on a cell phone and we're all crazy busy trying to get it all done :thumbsup:

Please don't ask me to try and locate anything outside what is in the thread. I don't have as much time as you'd think to be a personal shopper :thumbsup:

(thumbs u Thank you Rich for the opportunities!

James

(thumbs u Thank you Rich for the opportunities!

James

Yes thank you rich and thank you James for telling me about his board.

I'll take it