• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recommended Rebirth Issues and Thoughts on the Relaunch and Each Title

317 posts in this topic

I think the New 52 Harley Quinn 0 had quite a lot of names on it as well. I do not own either, so unfortunately I am of no help other than to point out the HQ0.

Maybe 3 Writers, 2 Pencillers, 2 inkers, 1 letterer and 1 colorist? Maybe it is what is needed to maintain their tight schedule and get the book out.

Where is a good place to jump on Detective Comics? 934?

(thumbs u definitely!

I'll also add to the praise for the new 'Tec; it's been quite enjoyable and I look forward to it much more than Bats. Lots of fan-fave characters together in one title.

Flash 3 for sure

and Titans 1 now too...

I just grab them all but that probably doesn't help narrow down what's hot and what's not.

The Titans 1 variant by Choi appears to be sold out, that is one cool cover

Flash 3 for sure

and Titans 1 now too...

I just grab them all but that probably doesn't help narrow down what's hot and what's not.

The Titans 1 variant by Choi appears to be sold out, that is one cool cover

Choi cover is very cool! :applause: Interior art not so much...everyone looks like they're a member of the 90's Gen13 doh!

Flash was sold out, none for the shelf. Will pick one up tomorrow elsewhere.

Nightwing is OK. New character appears, they fight.

Titans was alright too. Nothing going to happen in either of these books in 1 issue, especially with fewer pages.

Red Hood Rebirth. No outlaws in the book as titled, but a good Red Hood tale. This is the clear winner of the weeks DC releases IMO and Action Comics in close 2nd. Tyler Kirkham doing art in Action was awesome.

Wonder Woman, well.....slow(er due to the alternating story) just like Titans and Nightwing, but I nabbed 2 copies of the Cho cover. Rucka, FREE CHO's art!!!!!

Hal Jordan and the GL Corps #1 was a on par with the other GL book, a standard GL read.

Lots of old stuff, that feels new, but isn't. And I am spending way too much again with now reading DC books so I'll have to cut the weaker titles here soon.

...And I am spending way too much again with now reading DC books so I'll have to cut the weaker titles here soon.

Same here. Twice a month is nice, but now I find I am spending too much money trying new titles. I am giving each of the titles I read 4 issues and either keeping or dropping.

Edited by Comic Closet