• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,902 posts in this topic

Given that they have already established parallel universes with the Flash, I wonder if they are going to have Supergirl meet Power Girl next season? They'll probably need to do that when some super dooper baddie threatens existence.

Following my current Power Girl kick, I was looking for a few cheap reader copies of PG's early appearances, but I wounded up picking up All Star Comics #59-61 in high grade since they were relatively cheap. Issue #60 is a Tongie Farm 9.4. Lo and behold, I agree with the grade this time.

Given that they have already established parallel universes with the Flash, I wonder if they are going to have Supergirl meet Power Girl next season? They'll probably need to do that when some super dooper baddie threatens existence.

Following my current Power Girl kick, I was looking for a few cheap reader copies of PG's early appearances, but I wounded up picking up All Star Comics #59-61 in high grade since they were relatively cheap. Issue #60 is a Tongie Farm 9.4. Lo and behold, I agree with the grade this time.

Interesting idea. I'd wonder if the network execs would have the balls to cast an actress with big boobs. Although I'm not a Katy Perry fan and she probably can't act to save her life, I can imagine her with short, blonde hair wearing the outfit. hm

Not trying to cause an issue, but I actually own the very Hulk 181 that Batmiesta just posted as his book...

IMAG2382.jpg

Huh?

I just looked at the last 2 pages of this thread and all I see is a reply from Batmiesta wherein he compliments you on your posting of this book...I don't see any posts by him indicating he owns that slab

I view these as early BA and not SA. A couple of bargain bin (semi drek) box finds that I stumbled across this week.

I don't think the person bagging the book had any idea what COD 4 is.

164003.jpg.1765891e55782b8876b41cb2f91cc727.jpg

164004.jpg.f9f522a9196d60cf8de19a9ee39cc270.jpg