• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
15 15

6,617 posts in this topic

It doesn't show up period........ I bet there's 10 Danger Trail 3's for every one of these.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Yes, you're most definitely right. I have seen a number of DT 3s but very few "It's Game Time 1s 2s 3s or 4s. in decent shape. I think Sparkle City had issue 4 of It's Game Time in 8.0 and they wanted three or four grand at the time. I missed out on a nice copy of a raw #3 of It's Game Time. I regret not keeping the bidding going. This was about 10 years ago and I've never run across another nice copy since. Also, the dealer from whom I bought my raw copy of It's Game Time 1 has since been banned from the hobby and I believe charges were brought against him for doctoring books. Believe me I was crossing my fingers waiting for my copy to come back from CGC. As you can see I was very fortunate. BTW, his initials are JE and he was always fair with his prices, his dealings, and transactions. Who da thunk it?

Never seen or heard of that title but they're awfully nice-looking books that's for sure. Congrats on completing the set.

This copy is probably only a 5.0-6.0 (I think) but I didn't pay much for it when I bought it about five or six years ago. I love reading it. Great art and storyline. I didn't see the last few Superman (or Batman) movies as I don't like Superhero movies at all. But I did see the 1970s Superman movies and Zod and the Phantom Zone are featured prominently in those movies.

<a  href=011_3.jpg' alt='011_3.jpg'>

Never seen or heard of that title but they're awfully nice-looking books that's for sure. Congrats on completing the set.

This copy is probably only a 5.0-6.0 (I think) but I didn't pay much for it when I bought it about five or six years ago. I love reading it. Great art and storyline. I didn't see the last few Superman (or Batman) movies as I don't like Superhero movies at all. But I did see the 1970s Superman movies and Zod and the Phantom Zone are featured prominently in those movies.

:cloud9: this book. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

When will these DC's get respect :frustrated:

Scan0135_zpseync2dz6.jpg

Superboy had to help out young Green Arrow at 8 feet distance (well, look at those other misses, I'm surprised there's not an arrow in the tree behind him)?! doh!

(I agree with you on the respect)