• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

Hey Gabe!

Did that guy on facebook ever tell you what Archie's he was looking for? That was a great looking Daredevil!!!!

Dan

You'd have to refresh my memory haha and you're talking about my dd257 cgc 9.8?

Comics sold

Strange Tales 126

cool -

for your TEC 359 a couple suggestions -

1. Get GOOD full front cover and back cover pictures for the listing. These should be the 1st 2 pics on the listing. To see the whole FC - I have to combine 4 images. Also

2. Set one grade. Your listing is confusing - the title is confusing - and in the text you list 2.0-3.0. If the staples are attached - then go with the 2.5. Or - maybe bettter for you - jsut state low grade and give any internal or unseen defect detail ( like centerfold detached, cover detached 1s - or whatever).

3. Examine the price - there is a 3.5 CGC book for sale now at 285. Raw 2.0-3.0 as listed = nowhere near 250. Might get a GOOD front cover image uploaded - then consider dropping the price down to $200 in a month if the image does not help.

I know I said I'd stop posting...but I saw in one of the facebook groups that you've likely been scammed on a trade (again). I don't know if this is an old trade or a new trade, but SWEET FANCY CANADIAN MOSES, please don't do any more trades. There's just too much risk and not enough left on the bone for it to be worth it in all but the rarest of cases, but it's clear you don't have the skill/experience yet to have proper discernment.. Maybe start with the occasional flip of $3-$5 comics for $10-$25 first, low investment, low risk, and work your way up. Yes its less money for your time, but also generally a higher return on investment, and lets up the ante gradually. And there are plenty of people on ebay or even here on the boards that make some nice 'side money' doing that stuff.

BUT NO TRADING.

Comics sold

Strange Tales 126

cool -

for your TEC 359 a couple suggestions -

1. Get GOOD full front cover and back cover pictures for the listing. These should be the 1st 2 pics on the listing. To see the whole FC - I have to combine 4 images. Also

2. Set one grade. Your listing is confusing - the title is confusing - and in the text you list 2.0-3.0. If the staples are attached - then go with the 2.5. Or - maybe bettter for you - jsut state low grade and give any internal or unseen defect detail ( like centerfold detached, cover detached 1s - or whatever).

3. Examine the price - there is a 3.5 CGC book for sale now at 285. Raw 2.0-3.0 as listed = nowhere near 250. Might get a GOOD front cover image uploaded - then consider dropping the price down to $200 in a month if the image does not help.

I'll give that a try thanks

Possible Deal

I found a BB28 CGC 2.5 for 1200 while browsing for good deals and I contacted the guy as soon as I could. He replied back and said he has it and after some back and forth he'll be sending the comic after 3 days.

Edited by uchiha101

Possible Deal

I found a BB28 CGC 2.5 for 1200 while browsing for good deals and I contacted the guy as soon as I could. He replied back and said he has it and after some back and forth he'll be sending the comic after 3 days.

Is it blue-label? That sounds like a deal that's "too good to be true". Or a seller who is clueless about what they have.

Tread lightly and as others said, be protected. If it turns out legit, sweet deal there.

Possible Deal

Is it blue-label? That sounds like a deal that's "too good to be true". Or a seller who is clueless about what they have.

Tread lightly and as others said, be protected. If it turns out legit, sweet deal there.

Blue label 2.5 and yes it does sound too good to be true but then again it was posted when a 2.5 sold for 1800 but yeah I will be taking precautions

8 8