• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

71 posts in this topic

:news: THIS STORE LOCATION HAS CLOSED DOWN, AND MOVED TO A RENOVATED THREAD SPACE HERE IN THE NEW POST-MIGRATION ERA

NEW LOCATION LINK: 

Store Map (click the Aisle # for transportation):

- General Rules:

• No PL/HOS members, and I reserve the right to ask for references if you are a new/low post count boardie making a large purchase. Aside from that, the first taker wins, whether in the thread or via PM, based on time stamp.
  • I consider a book to be taken as of the instant that terms have been agreed to by both me and the buyer. I'll mark books SOLD as soon as reasonably possible; if I put a book ON HOLD, that book is not available for purchase until it comes back off HOLD

- Payment:

• I'll take PayPal, personal checks, or USPS money orders;
  • I'll expect payment within 10 calendar days, or the book will be available for sale again (unless we've made other payment arrangements)
  • I'll gladly consider longer-term time payments, but PM me to discuss terms before taking a book if you need that.

- Shipping Terms:

• USA:
    - Raw Comics: shipping via priority mail, $6 for up to 5 books, $12 for 6 or more books
    - Graded Comics: shipping via priority mail, $12 each book
    - Mad Magazines: qualify for media mail shipping, $4 flat regardless how many you buy
    - Of course, I'll combine shipping across items, and if actual cost of shipping is less than these rates, I'll only charge you that actual, lower cost
  • Canada, UK or Australia: we'll figure incremental shipping charges for boxed/trackable/insured shipping (either first class or priority mail international, depending on package value and destination)
  • Other International Destinations: case by case basis...I'll need to see if I'm comfortable with available shipping options

- Returns/refunds:

• General policy:
    I will accept returns for any reason within two weeks of your receipt of the books, as long as the books are returned to me as they were when you received them (note then that pressing of books will render them unreturnable). On raw book returns, you cover shipping cost back to me unless I messed up. On graded book returns, you cover shipping cost both ways. After two weeks, books are not returnable for any reason, except as specified below in the section entitled “Restoration and raw books.”

• Restoration and raw books:
    I will offer a six month return policy for any raw books I have sold as unrestored that you submit for grading that come back as restored (or conserved). Upon the return to me of the slabbed book within six months of the date I shipped the book to you, I will refund your original amount paid to me (for the book plus shipping them to you). I will not refund any fees associated with grading/slabbing, including shipping the books to the grading company, or return shipping to me. Per the above “General policy,” if you have the book pressed in the process of grading it, it is unreturnable.

For what it's worth, you can check out my kudos thread HERE

I try to grade conservatively and cut to the chase on prices from the get-go. Of course, if you think I'm off on something, I'm happy to discuss. :foryou:

Unless otherwise mentioned in individual book grading notes, all books are complete with no missing pages, cutouts, etc., and no known restoration or pressing.

pmicon.gifSend me a PM if you have any questions!

Thanks for looking/shopping!

Ed

Edited by edowens71

Aisle 1

Graded Comics - Gold

th_mad2_f.jpgth_mad2_r.jpgth_popular124b_f.jpgth_popular124b_r.jpgth_superboy12_f.jpgth_superboy12_r.jpgth_youngmen8_f_zpsd351e789.jpgth_youngmen8_r.jpg

Mad #2, CGC 6.5 CR/OW, $375

Popular Comics #124, CGC 7.0 OW/W, $60

Superboy #12, CGC 6.0 W, $275

Young Men #8, CGC 7.0 W, $175

Graded Comics - Silver/Bronze

th_brotherpower1_f.jpgth_brotherpower1_r.jpgth_detective307_f.jpgth_detective307_r.jpgth_detective396a_f.jpgth_detective396a_r.jpgth_ff2slab_f.jpgth_ff2slab_r.jpg

Brother Power the Geek #1, CGC 7.5 W, $35

Detective Comics #307, CGC 9.0 OW, $115

Detective Comics #396, CGC 9.4 W, $250 Pacific Coast pedigree

Fantastic Four #2, CGC 7.5 OW/W, $3,150 (CLICK HERE for more pics/info)

th_hos90_f.jpgth_hos90_r.jpgth_micronauts1_f.jpgth_micronauts1_r.jpgth_muttjeff140_f.jpgth_muttjeff140_r.jpgth_tos46_f.jpgth_tos46_r.jpgth_tos49_f.jpgth_tos49_r.jpg

House of Secrets #90, CGC 8.5 OW/W, $60

Micronauts #1, CGC 4.5 OW/W, $5 If you've been looking for a cheap "new case" slabbed book to experiment with, crack out, etc., here it is :D

Mutt and Jeff #140, CGC 9.4 OW/W, $50 File copy

Tales of Suspense #46, CGC 7.5 OW/W, $350

Tales of Suspense #49, CGC 6.5 OW/W, $275

th_wdcs252_f.jpgth_wdcs252_r.jpg

Walt Disney's Comics and Stories #252, CGC 8.0 OW, $35

Edited by edowens71

Aisle 2

EC Comics

th_crimepatrol8b_f.jpgth_crimepatrol8b_r.jpgth_css8b_f.jpgth_css8b_r.jpgth_css10b_f.jpgth_css10b_r.jpg

Crime Patrol #8, VG 4.0 (Apparent), $100 three-quarter-inch horiz. tear leading edge fc with a triangular chip; chip lower spine corner; full book-length vertical bend/crease that breaks color in spots (runs down through the “C” and “A”); I bought this from a dealer as unrestored, but I’m thinking that I see a 1-¾” horiz tear on the leading edge fc that has been sealed (and perhaps another half-inch one on the top edge fc)…looks like a pro job, because they’re very hard to see

Crime SuspenStories #8, FN+ 6.5, $150 1/8” triangle chip ulbc; staple oxidation; reading stress; bit of a bend down through the “R” upper fc

Crime SuspenStories #10, FN/VF 7.0, $170 edge wear; lower spine corner blunting; quarter-inch horiz. tear leading edge bc ( Interior Pic )

th_gunfighter8b_f.jpgth_gunfighter8b_r.jpgth_hof19c_f.jpgth_hof19c_r.jpgth_international4b_f.jpgth_international4b_r.jpgth_mad4_f.jpgth_mad4_r.jpg

Gunfighter #8, FN 6.0, $165 Gary Arlington collection; small tear leading edge bc; general wear

Haunt of Fear #19, VG+ 4.5, $100 Used in SOTI; general wear; half-inch vertical tear lower edge fc; couple tiny moisture stains here and there ( Interior Pic 1; Interior Pic 2 ) )

International Comics #4, VG- 3.5, $75 moisture stain lower spine corner goes through whole book; bc edge chippiness/tearing; general wear; three-quarter-inch margin tears on a few interior pages ( Interior Pic )

Mad #4, GD 2.0, $75 BC scratching with half-inch vertical tear lower edge; Superman parody; 3” cumul. spine split responsible for assigned grade; nice pages

th_mad12b_f.jpgth_mad12b_r.jpgth_mad12c_f.jpgth_mad12c_r.jpg

Mad #12 (Copy A), FN 6.0, $125 half-inch diag. tear coming into the bottom edge fc from lower spine corner; bit of fc creasing/wear through the “M” in Mad; nice pages; notorious nudity panel in "Starchie" ( Interior Pic 1 ; Interior Pic 2 )

Mad #12 (Copy B), GD+ 2.5, $30 half inch lower spine split; 2” upper spine split; other spine wear/chipping/tearing; semi-circle tear top edge fc; nice page quality; notorious nudity panel in "Starchie" ( Interior Pic )

th_mad13_f.jpgth_mad13_r.jpgth_mad17_f.jpgth_mad17_r.jpgth_panic5a_f.jpgth_panic5a_r.jpgth_panic5b_f.jpgth_panic5b_r.jpg

Mad #13, GD 2.0, $35 moderate chipping around bc edges; 2-1/2 inch upper spine split; not fragile…solid in hand…split just kills the grade; at least the ugly stuff is on the back; good depth on the orange cover color

Mad #17, VG- 3.5, $35 tanning halos interior covers (no brittleness); general wear/creasing; 3-quarter inch upper spine split; supple pages

Panic #5 (Copy A), GD/VG 3.0, $12 general wear; tearing/wear upper spine corner; sm. corner triangle out lrfc; three-quarter inch semicircular piece missing top edge fc

Panic #5 (Copy B), GD/VG 3.0, $12 general overall wear; three-quarter inch lower spine split; quarter-inch upper spine split; half inch tear upper edge fc; half-inch paper loss on spine above lower staple

Edited by edowens71

Aisle 3

EC Comics, continued

th_picstoriesbibleot2b_f.jpgth_picstoriesbibleot2b_r.jpgth_piracy2_f.jpgth_piracy2_r.jpgth_piracy4_f.jpgth_piracy4_r.jpg

Picture Stories from the Bible Old Testament #2, VG/FN 5.0, $50 bit of schmutz on the back cover; upper spine corner crunchie; spine stress; minor tearing at lower staple; long but light vertical crease bc; 10c in pencil urfc

Piracy #2, FN- 5.5, $38 no major issues, just general wear accumulation; bit of tearing around the staples on the spine, but not too bad - everything still holding solidly; very light "9/29" pencil date underneath the "NO. 2" on the FC

Piracy #4, GD/VG 3.0, $18 back cover production crease; couple small chips out BC edge; 1.5” cumul. spine split responsible for assigned grade

th_shockss2c_f.jpgth_shockss2c_r.jpg

Shock SuspenStories #2, FN 6.0, $135 1-1/2" diag crease llbc; crinkling upper edge fc; spine stress accum; fc pinhole just below the right knee of the guy on the ground ( Interior Pic )

th_tftc43_f_zpsc7d041e7.jpgth_tftc43_r_zps24b79bea.jpgth_tftc44b_f.jpgth_tftc44b_r.jpgth_tftc45b_f.jpgth_tftc45b_r.jpg th_tinytot1_f.jpgth_tinytot1_r2.jpg

Tales From the Crypt 43, VG+ 4.5, $75 minor scuffing on bc; pretty good page quality; color fading along leading edge FC

Tales From the Crypt #44, VG+ 4.5, $95 general creasing/wear; small piece out top cover edge over near the spine; small name stamped in ink lower splash page margin “Tom Barnet”

Tales From the Crypt #45, VG 4.0, $75 light interior cover tanning; small piece out lower spine corner back cover; small triangle out urfc

Tiny Tot Comics #1, VG+ 4.5, $70 small dot-to-dot picture completed in pencil interior back cover; cover edge wear; corner blunting; spine wear, etc.

th_twofisted41_f_zps1f6b7054.jpgth_twofisted41_r_zps1f5425bb.jpgth_warcrime5c_f.jpgth_warcrime5c_r.jpg

Two-Fisted Tales 41, VG 4.0, $20 full length crease next to spine on BC; 0.5" lower spine split; scrape on the FC that removed some color (under the brim of the guy's hat); chipping along the top FC edge; minor tearing around the staples

War Against Crime #5, VG- 3.5, $70 moisture stain through entire book lrfc; general wear; pencil in "C" on fc, other pencil writing on the fc has been erased, but remnants still there; supple pages ( Interior Pic )

Edited by edowens71

Aisle 4

SOTI / POP Books

th_classicsill89_f.jpgth_classicsill89_r.jpgth_crimednp78_f.jpgth_crimednp78_r.jpgth_jungle98_f.jpgth_jungle98_r.jpgth_lawbreakerslose7_f.jpgth_lawbreakerslose7_r.jpgth_strangemyst10_f.jpgth_strangemyst10_r.jpg

Classics Illustrated #89, GD/VG 3.0, $5 POP illo.; HRN 89 (1st printing); overall wear; lots of cb creasing on the fc

Crime Does Not Pay #78, FN 6.0, $40 cover edge wear; bit of tearing around upper staple - still solid attachment

Jungle Comics #98, VG+ 4.5, $50 quarter-inch lower spine split; general wear; cover tearing around staples, but still attached; back cover stamp

Lawbreakers Always Lose #7, GD 2.0, $25 SOTI Illo #3 with caption, "Comic-book philosophy." piece of tape upper spine; chipping/paper loss around edges as seen in scans; general wear; staples still holding everything nicely together all the way through; brittleness around the edges on the interior pages, but I just flipped through it and nothing is presently flaking off...still a serviceable copy.

Strange Mysteries #10, VG 4.0, $95 half-inch tear back cover edge; small stain top back cover; quarter-inch tear leading edge FC; small piece out of lower edge FC

Chalkboard Covers :insane:

th_cookie3_f.jpgth_cookie3_r.jpgth_frankiefuddle16_f.jpgth_frankiefuddle16_r.jpgth_girl7_f.jpgth_girl7_r.jpgth_morefun111_f.jpgth_morefun111_r.jpg

Cookie #3, FN/VF 7.0, $55 nice PQ; wear on the spine corners; spine stress accum.; tiny horiz. tear leading edge bc

Frankie Fuddle #16, VG 4.0, $50 general cover soiling/wear; diag. crease llbc; “MAY 18 1954” stamps on the covers…but that’s not an arrival date (this is a 1949 book); “Gary Arlington” signature on last interior page margin (see pic)…is this “the” Gary Arlington? ( Interior Pic )

Girl Comics #7, VG/FN 5.0, $32 spine wear; center vertical crease with a little color break on the upper half of the fc; pencil code upper bc

More Fun Comics #111, FN+ 6.5, $130 spine corner blunting; fc dust shadow top and leading edges; few ncb reading bends fc

th_vicverity3_f.jpgth_vicverity3_r.jpgth_wdcs61_f.jpgth_wdcs61_r.jpg

Vic Verity #3, VG+ 4.5, $25 lower spine corner wear/chip; diag crease ulbc; diag. crease urfc with some color break

Walt Disney's Comics and Stories #61, VG/FN 5.0, $65 lower spine corner wear/chip; slight spine roll; spine stress accum; couple of long, straight creases/bends fc

Misc. Golden Age

th_classill138_f_zpsf49382fc.jpgth_classill138_r_zps82c6bd50.jpgth_ddcomics40_f_zps541acc74.jpgth_ddcomics40_r_zps6be286f6.jpgth_truelifesecrets23_f.jpgth_truelifesecrets23_r.jpg

Classics Illustrated #138 (1st printing, HRN 136), VG/FN (5.0), $10 bit of paper loss lower spine corner/edge + bit of chipping/chew top edge - otherwise sharp

Daredevil Comics #40, VG/FN 5.0, $48 couple chips out at top and bottom of spine ( Interior Pic )

True Life Secrets #23, VF- 7.5, $80 minor foxing; light surface wear; couple tiny dots of rust migration on the spine (no migration into the interior)

Edited by edowens71

Aisle 5

Amazing Spider-Man

th_asm21_f.jpgth_asm21_r.jpgth_asm23_f.jpgth_asm23_r.jpgth_asm25a_f.jpgth_asm25a_r.jpgth_asm26_f.jpgth_asm26_r.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #21, VF- 7.5, $185 bit of crinkling wear on the back cover; tiny sliver of mild tanning on upper edge of interior cover; red color fading on Spidey's right arm (I've seen this on other copies of this issue, so I think it's production-related, rather than exposure-related)

Amazing Spider-Man #23, FN 6.0, $100 general wear; slight cover tearing around staple, but still solid attachment; bit of creasing lrfc; a few dimple/indentations fc

Amazing Spider-Man #25, FN/VF 7.0, $150 tanning halos interior covers; spine stress accum; light cover edge wear

Amazing Spider-Man #26, FN/VF 7.0, $150 moderate tanning halos interior covers; dust shadow bc leading edge; light cover edge wear

th_asm30b_f.jpgth_asm30b_r.jpgth_asm37b_f.jpgth_asm37b_r.jpgth_asm39_f.jpgth_asm39_r.jpgth_asm43_f.jpgth_asm43_r.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #30, GD/VG 3.0, $25 big diag. creases back cover; moisture stains lower spine corner (both covers) and upper top right corner (both covers and all pages); sm. piece out lower right fc; big diag. crease fc

Amazing Spider-Man #37, VG+ 4.5, $35 heavy spine wear; general wear overall

Amazing Spider-Man #39, FN+ 6.5, $135 quarter-inch horiz. tear leading edge bc; fc leading edge wear with a couple eighth-inch tears

Amazing Spider-Man #43, VG- 3.5, $20 “SEP 13 1966” date stamp (top edge FC); tanning halos interior covers; small pc. out upper edge BC; “Ache” written in ink on upper margin of splash page; cover edge wear; light, thin 3” long moisture stain on the leading edge…hits front cover and some of the interior pages; half-inch lower spine split SOLD

th_asm47_f.jpgth_asm47_r.jpgth_asm63_f.jpgth_asm63_r.jpgth_asm66b_f.jpgth_asm66b_r.jpgth_asm68b_f.jpgth_asm68b_r.jpgth_asm71a_f.jpgth_asm71a_r.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #47, 6.5 FN+, $45 leading edge fc and bc dust shadow; lrfc wear; "1-5-67" in ink fc

Amazing Spider-Man #63, 5.0 VG/FN, $15 reading crease parallel to spine…otherwise pretty clean; general wear

Amazing Spider-Man #66, VG 4.0, $10 foxing; three-quarter inch lower spine split; diag crease urfc; 2” fc scrape

Amazing Spider-Man #68, VG/FN 5.0, $14 heavy wear leading edge fc; lrfc tip mult. creasing; spine wear

Amazing Spider-Man #71, VF- 7.5, $38 light interior cover tanning; light overall wear

th_asm74b_f.jpgth_asm74b_r.jpgth_asm80a_f.jpgth_asm80a_r.jpgth_asm81_f.jpgth_asm81_r.jpgth_asm85b_f.jpgth_asm85b_r.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #74, VG+ 4.5, $12 three-quarter inch tear bottom edge bc; foxing; general cover wear

Amazing Spider-Man #80, VF 8.0, $40 couple small dot indentations bc; light wear cover edges; tiny cb crease tip of urfc

Amazing Spider-Man #81, FN+ 6.0, $18 fc & bc creasing

Amazing Spider-Man #85, GD/VG 3.0, $7 moderate sized moisture stain lower back spine; bottom staple rust with migration; moisture stain ring fc; general creasing

th_asm87_f.jpgth_asm87_r.jpgth_asm88b_f.jpgth_asm88b_r.jpgth_asm89a_f.jpgth_asm89a_r.jpgth_asm91_f.jpgth_asm91_r.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #87, FN+ 6.5, $22 general wear; light diag. crease llbc

Amazing Spider-Man #88, VG/FN 5.0, $15 big scrape back cover that breaks through the paper over 3/4" length

Amazing Spider-Man #89, VF 8.0, $38 minor spine stress accum; bit of ncb creasing bc

Amazing Spider-Man #91, VG+ 4.5, $10 minor foxing; small tape stains upper and lower spines (no more tape); general wear

th_asm95_f.jpgth_asm95_r.jpgth_asm99_f.jpgth_asm99_r.jpgth_img360_zpse4141e4e.jpgth_img361_zpsdab1be5a.jpgth_img422_zps0c2c45fc.jpgth_img423_zpsa45d6745.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #95, FN- 5.0, $12 diag. creases ulbc; bit of paper loss (like a tape pull) lower back cover

Amazing Spider-Man #99, FN/VF 7.0, $28 tiny crease tip of llbc; bump/wear tip lower spine cnr; cb crinkling lrfc SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man 141, VG/FN 5.0, $7 small price in pencil on back cover; 1/4" tears in right margin of several interior pages; ncb wear/crinkling on the covers SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man 190, VF 8.0, $10 nice copy

Edited by edowens71

Aisle 6

Avengers

th_avengers30_f.jpgth_avengers30_r.jpgth_avengers34_f.jpgth_avengers34_r.jpg

Avengers #30, VG/FN 5.0, $15 small piece missing LRFC; very tip of top spine corner looks like it was snipped off; half-inch upper spine split

Avengers #34, GD 2.0, $3 general overall wear; ;2.0 because of the paint droppings on the FC (including on the LL's head)

th_avengers36_f.jpgth_avengers36_r.jpgth_avengers40_f.jpgth_avengers40_r.jpgth_avengers44_f.jpgth_avengers44_r.jpgth_avengers48_f.jpgth_avengers48_r.jpg

Avengers #36, GD/VG 3.0, $4 creasing and scuffing on covers; rust on lower staple with no migration…cover barely hanging on at lower staple; wear everywhere, some moisture staining, etc.

Avengers #40, FN 6.0, $14 moderate tanning; otherwise, solid copy

Avengers #44, FN+ 6.5, $15 moderate tanning knocks grade down; cover edge wear

Avengers #48, FN- 5.5, $12 spine roll causing some misalignment; nice pages; wear on the upper overhang, particularly BC; a few short scrapes in the field of the FC

th_Avengers136_f.jpgth_Avengers136_r.jpgth_Avengers154_f.jpgth_Avengers157_f.jpgth_Avengers164_f.jpgth_Avengers164_r.jpg

Avengers #136, VF- 7.5, $8 minor wear along the spine; tiny indentation on fc in the "A" of "Avengers"; bend on tip of lower right corner

Avengers #154, VG+ 4.5, $1

Avengers #157, VG- 3.5, $1 name written on spash page margin; lrfc corner missing; general wear

Avengers #164, VF 8.0, $5 nice copy; minor bits of foxing on the inside cover edges; Byrne's first work on the series

th_avengers188_f.jpgth_avengers193_f.jpgth_avengers216_f.jpgth_avengers218_f.jpgth_avengers231_f.jpgth_avengers_ann11_f.jpg

Avengers #188, GD/VG 3.0, $1 general creasing; vertical full-length bend running through entire book; caddycornered spine roll

Avengers #193, FN 6.0, $2

Avengers #216, FN- 5.5, $1

Avengers #218, VG 4.0, $1 small bits of soiling/residue on fc and bc

Avengers #231, FN/VF 7.0, $1

Avengers Annual #11, FN/VF 7.0, $1

Captain America

th_cap120_f_zps7cf6fc23.jpgth_cap120_r_zps6be0d54d.jpgth_cap128_f.jpgth_cap128_r.jpgth_cap134_f.jpgth_cap134_r.jpgth_cap272_f_zpsc9b103a6.jpgth_cap272_r_zpsbd383f9e.jpg

Captain America #120, VF- 7.5, $15 nice copy here; minor cover edge wear, minor spine stress accumulation, light color breaks on the leading edge corner tips, and a bit of corner blunting

Captain America #128, VF 5.0, $6 general wear/creasing; pinhole on FC in the CCA seal

Captain America #134, VF 6.5, $9 light diag crease lrfc; cover edge wear

Captain America #272, FN 6.0, $2 creasing on tip of upper right corner that goes through the entire book; spine stress accumulation

Edited by edowens71

Aisle 7

Daredevil

th_dd5_f.jpgth_dd5_r.jpgth_dd10a_f_zps4aaf7480.jpgth_dd10a_r_zps08ee2fc8.jpgth_dd19b_f_zps762c3246.jpgth_dd19b_r_zpsd000a173.jpg

Daredevil #5, FN/VF 7.0, $110 light/moderate tanning halos interior covers; light cover edge wear

Daredevil #10, VG 4.0, $16 fc/bc light stain spots, no paper rippling; fc creasing; note ink writing DD's left tricep

Daredevil #19, FN+ 6.5, $20 corner blunting; spine stress; small color scrape on the "I" in "DAREDEVIL"; note ink arrival date on DD's back

th_dd27_f.jpgth_dd27_r.jpgth_dd36f_zpsb57edc38.jpgth_dd36r_zps8ad915b2.jpgth_dd36b_f.jpgth_dd36b_r.jpgth_dd39f_zpsf3872373.jpgth_dd39r_zps123b2f56.jpg

Daredevil #27, GD/VG 3.0, $5 foxing; heavy wear all over the place; staples still holding all the way through

Daredevil #36 (Copy A), FN+ 6.5 Apparent, $8 slight color touch along leading edge and spine with bleed through

Daredevil #36 (Copy B), GD 2.0, $3 beater; half-inch top and bottom spine splits; tape on interior cover and on bottom staple

Daredevil #39, VG+ 4.5, $8 light moisture stain leading edge through whole book - no paper rippling; centerfold detached at top staple (which kills the technical grade, of course)

th_dd45a_f.jpgth_dd45a_r.jpgth_dd45b_f.jpgth_dd45b_r.jpgth_dd47af_zps795d84a6.jpgth_dd47ar_zpsb98d17c4.jpgth_dd52f.jpgth_dd52r.jpg

Daredevil #45 (Copy A), NM- 9.2, $48 slight distributor ink spray top edge

Daredevil #45 (Copy B), GD+ 2.5, $2 big moisture stain lower spine corner spans both front and back covers (from bottom edge to lower staple); bottom staple rust; piece out of urfc

Daredevil #47, FN 6.0, $8 BC needs a dry clean; production creasing FC

Daredevil #52, Incomplete 0.5, $2 missing last two pages (doesn't affect story); otherwise, would be a 7.0'ish

th_dd67f.jpgth_dd67r.jpgth_dd193_f.jpg

Daredevil #67, FN 6.0, $8 general creasing/crinkling

Daredevil #193, GD/VG 3.0, $0.50 comprehensive wear; big moisture stain upper back cover

Edited by edowens71

Aisle 8

Fantastic Four

th_ff33_f.jpgth_ff33_r.jpgth_ff37_f_zps5a550081.jpgth_ff37_r_zps97515c6f.jpgth_ff51b_f_zps503ea766.jpgth_ff51b_r_zps5f189158.jpg

Fantastic Four #33, Incomplete (missing non-story page) 0.5, $15 interior cover tanning; general/comprehensive wear; missing non-story page (otherwise VG’ish)

Fantastic Four #37, VG 4.0, $22 tanning; fc subscription crease

Fantastic Four #51, VG 4.0, $20 couple tiny stains fc edge; fc sub crease; half-inch upper spine split

th_ff99_f_zps87699a8f.jpgth_ff100_f_zpsce10428f.jpgth_img052_zps53778aea.jpgth_img054_zps738f8eb9.jpgth_ff107b_f_zps4eea142d.jpgth_img062_zps2525fd57.jpgth_img074_zps66809580.jpg

Fantastic Four #99, FN 6.0, $8 diag. crease ulbc

Fantastic Four #100, FN/VF 7.0, $28 cb crease tip of lrfc; general wear

Fantastic Four #103, FN 6.0, $8 small "K" in pencil top margin of splash page; general wear

Fantastic Four #105, VG 4.0, $4 tiny piece of tape stuck on back cover for no reason; lower spine corner crunchie; 1/4" tear upper edge bc; foxing; cb crease LRFC

Fantastic Four #107, FN+ 6.5, $12 mild tanning

Fantastic Four #115, VG+ 4.5, $5 minor foxing; general wear; 5/8" lower spine split

Fantastic Four #127, VG 4.0 $2 comprehensive wear; light soiling; staple oxidation

th_ff132_f.jpgth_ff132_r.jpgth_ff133_f.jpgth_ff133_r.jpgth_ff139_f.jpgth_ff139_r.jpgth_ff158_f.jpgth_ff159_f.jpgth_ff159_r.jpg

Fantastic Four #132, FN/VF 7.0, $8 light wear top edge back cover; wear/light crinkling on spine corners; arrival date in ink in the "F" of "FANTASTIC"

Fantastic Four #133, VG/FN 5.0, $5 bit of soiling back cover; general wear; few cb creases on the FC corners; spine stress accumulation; arrival date in pen FC

Fantastic Four #139, VF- 7.5, $8 couple tiny leading edge tears back cover; blunting on the spine corners; glossy

Fantastic Four #158, VG 4.0, $3 general wear; lots of marker writing in margins of splash page (name "KENNY OTT")

Fantastic Four #159, VG+ 4.5 $2 minor foxing; couple of 1/8" tears leading edge back cover; diag. cb creases LRFC; vertical cb crease next to lower staple; general wear

th_ff160_f.jpgth_ff164_f.jpgth_ff166_f.jpgth_ff175_f.jpgth_ff190_f.jpgth_ff195_f.jpgth_img145_zps065d9b7b.jpg

Fantastic Four #160, FN/VF 7.0, $4 diag. crease that barely breaks color URFC; minor spine stresses and edge wear

Fantastic Four #164, VF 8.0, $7 light cover edge wear; minor spine stress; minor blunting on spine corners

Fantastic Four #166, VG 4.0, $2 general wear; marker writing in margins of splash page (name "KENNY OTT")

Fantastic Four #175, VG/FN 5.0, $1 general wear; marker writing in margins of splash page (name "KENNY OTT")

Fantastic Four #190, VG- 3.5, $0.50 general wear

Fantastic Four #195, GD/VG 3.0, $0.50 general wear; 1" gash in spine above upper staple

Fantastic Four #200, VF 8.0, $6 bit of wear on the tip of upper left back cover; square bound - wear on FC from staples; few small spine stress lines

th_ffannual15_f.jpgth_ffannual15_r.jpg

Fantastic Four Annual #15, VG 4.0, $1 full-length vertical center crease, mostly shows back cover; general wear

Edited by edowens71

Aisle 9

Marvel Team-Up

th_img691_zps9fe03302.jpgth_img692_zpse8e1bd79.jpgth_img697_zps7fcb1cc6.jpgth_img698_zpsd0b464b6.jpgth_img699_zps5131cbbb.jpgth_img700_zpscb068a5e.jpgth_img701_zps969f0103.jpg

Marvel Team-Up 6, FN-, $8 distributor got a tad overzealous with the ink - on the top and bottom edge, and upper spine; couple of small cb creases on the fc; spot of creasing top center bc SOLD

Marvel Team-Up 9, FN+, $8 tiny crunchie with ncb crease on the tip of the lrfc; small chip out of the leading edge fc next to the CCA seal SOLD

Marvel Team-Up 10, FN/VF, $8 a few small indentations on the fc; accumulation of spine stress lines SOLD

Marvel Team-Up 11, FN+, $5 small cb crease lrfc; general wear around the edges SOLD

th_img703_zps5bb05909.jpgth_img704_zps2ba37cde.jpgth_img705_zps91d1a292.jpgth_img706_zps0940bf20.jpgth_img707_zps19064185.jpgth_img708_zpsdecea38f.jpg

Marvel Team-Up 15, FN, $7 couple spots of light staining on the back cover; ncb crease down the center of the fc; crunchie on the tip of the lrfc; line indentation on the fc next to the CCA seal

Marvel Team-Up 16, FN+, $3 lrfc crunchie; accumulation of minor spine stresses SOLD

Marvel Team-Up 17, VG/FN, $2 bit of rust spotting on the lower staple with minor migration at centerfold; 1/4" upper spine split SOLD

Marvel Team-Up 18, FN-, $4 moderate ncb wear on the fc; light diagonal crease lrfc

Marvel Team-Up 19, FN/VF, $4 crunchie on the ulfc; couple tiny tears around the staples

th_mtu21_f.jpgth_img710_zps822f035b.jpgth_img711_zps4ec33cad.jpg th_img712_zpsf8bc984e.jpgth_mtu44_f.jpgth_img717_zpsbaae84a2.jpgth_mtu56_f.jpg

Marvel Team-Up #21, GD/VG 3.0, $1 general wear

Marvel Team-Up 26, FN, $1 ulfc crunchie SOLD

Marvel Team-Up 29, FN+, $2 bit of creasing on the back cover; moderate spine stress; small diagonal cb crease lrfc

Marvel Team-Up 30, VG/FN, $1

Marvel Team-Up 36, FN+, $1

Marvel Team-Up #44, VG- 3.5, $0.75 general accum. wear

Marvel Team-Up #56, VG+ 4.5, $0.75 general accum. wear SOLD

th_img736_zps7f20dc42.jpgth_mtu60_f.jpgth_mtu61_f.jpgth_mtu65_f.jpgth_mtu67_f.jpgth_mtu73_f.jpgth_mtu74_f.jpg

Marvel Team-Up 58, VG, $1

Marvel Team-Up #60, VG -3.5, $0.75 general wear; staining back cover

Marvel Team-Up #61, GD/VG 3.0, $0.75 general wear; long fc tear from lower staple

Marvel Team-Up #65, GD/VG, $2 1st U.S. App. Captain Britain; heavy cover creasing SOLD

Marvel Team-Up #67, VG- 3.5, $1 general accum. wear; long diag. fc crease

Marvel Team-Up 73, FN, $1 SOLD

Marvel Team-Up #74, FN/VF 7.0, $3 creasing lrfc; extra pair of staples through all wraps but not cover - production defect

th_img744_zps73b5a790.jpgth_mtu83_f.jpgth_img746_zpsf43a9a71.jpgth_img748_zpsb818e303.jpgth_img749_zpsc5dfba72.jpg

Marvel Team-Up 75, VF, $3

Marvel Team-Up #83, GD/VG 3.0, $1 heavy vertical creasing

Marvel Team-Up 84, FN/VF, $1

Marvel Team-Up 86, FN-, $1

Marvel Team-Up 87, FN, $1

th_img750_zps9f608fdf.jpgth_mtu98_f.jpgth_img755_zps2f7e722b.jpgth_mtu104_f.jpgth_mtu108_f.jpgth_img765_zpsecb2c671.jpg

Marvel Team-Up 88, FN, $1 SOLD

Marvel Team-Up #98, FN 6.0, $1 bit of wear on the back cover; spine roll; small chip in the bottom edge

Marvel Team-Up 99, VF-, $1

Marvel Team-Up #104, VG/FN 5.0, $1 general wear; bit of smudging fc

Marvel Team-Up #108, VG 4.0, $0.75 moisture wrinkling top edge bc; foxing; chip out of tip lrfc

Marvel Team-Up 113, VF, $1

th_img766_zpsd3755cec.jpgth_img768_zps87d9b680.jpgth_mtu128_f.jpgth_mtu133_f.jpgth_img206_zpsd4e7b79d.jpgth_img214_zps0b9535ff.jpg

Marvel Team-Up 115, FN/VF, $1

Marvel Team-Up 124, FN, $1

Marvel Team-Up #128, VG 4.0, $1 general wear; diag. crease lrfc; staining here and there

Marvel Team-Up #133, VG- 3.5, $1 general wear; heavy bc creasing

Marvel Team-Up 138, VF+, $2

Marvel Team-Up 148, VF-, $1

Edited by edowens71

Aisle 10

Tales of Suspense

th_tos58_f.jpgth_tos58_r.jpgth_tos59a_f.jpgth_tos59a_r.jpgth_tos62_f.jpgth_tos62_r.jpg

Tales of Suspense #58, VG+ 4.5, $85 moisture stain upper spine corner hits both covers and some interior pages; couple other water droplet stains here and there; diag. crease ulbc; cover edge wear; half-inch split/tear upper spine corner

Tales of Suspense #59, VF- 7.5, $185 small diag crease tip of LRFC and URFC; mild tanning halo around interior cover edges; deslabbed old label 7.5, comes with label

Tales of Suspense #62, VG 4.0, $18 moderate spine stress accum; general cover wear/creasing; hint of a light nickel-sized moisture stain LRFC…very subtle

th_tos68_f.jpgth_tos68_r.jpgth_tos69a_f.jpgth_tos69a_r.jpgth_tos69b_f.jpgth_tos69b_r.jpgth_tos75_f.jpgth_tos75_r.jpg

Tales of Suspense #68, FN 6.0, $18 initials "DP" on margin of splash page; 1/2" tear in margin of 13th page; top edge dist. ink; general wear

Tales of Suspense #69 (Copy A), FN- 5.5, $18 moderate interior cover tanning halos; spine stress; top edge wear; bit of a creasing/slight tearing issue BC below bottom staple

Tales of Suspense #69 (Copy B), VG- 3.5, $8 moderate back cover wear; big horizontal crease on the FC; spine stress; other heavy creasing FC

Tales of Suspense #75, VG/FN 5.0, $35 wear/microtearing top edge BC; moderate spine stress; spine corner wear; first Sharon Carter.

th_tos79_f.jpgth_tos79_r.jpgth_tos82_f.jpgth_tos82_r.jpgth_tos83_f.jpgth_tos83_r.jpgth_tos95_f.jpgth_tos95_r.jpg

Tales of Suspense #79, VG+ 4.5, $9 few BC leading edge tears; spine stress/wear; general edge wear

Tales of Suspense #82, VG/FN 5.0, $8 a few tiny cover moisture stains; moderate spine wear/cover creasing

Tales of Suspense #83, FN+ 6.5, $16 very small half-circle light moisture stain bottom edge of book…hits all pages

Tales of Suspense #95, FN/VF 7.0, $18 interior cover light tanning halos; ink stamp back cover; cover edge wear

th_tos96a_f.jpgth_tos96a_r.jpgth_tos97_f.jpgth_tos97_r.jpgth_tos99_f.jpgth_tos99_r.jpg

Tales of Suspense #96, VF 8.0, $24 corner blunting; light edge wear

Tales of Suspense #97, FN- 5.5, $18 small stain/schmutz spot bc; general wear/creasing

Tales of Suspense #99, VG 4.0, $7 diag. creasing BC; upper BC edge wear; FC diag. crease

Iron Man

th_im4_f.jpgth_im4_r.jpgth_im5_f.jpgth_im5_r.jpgth_im19_f.jpgth_im19_r.jpgth_im23_f.jpgth_im23_r.jpg

Iron Man #4, VG+ 4.5, $10 diag. crease ULBC; interior cover tanning halos; general wear

Iron Man #5, VG+ 4.5, $10 light tanning halos; cover edge wear; couple tiny moisture spots top edge FC; general wear/reading stress/etc.

Iron Man #19, VG- 3.5, $5 few small stains here and there; spot of color loss (tape pull?) on the upper FC edge; general creasing/wear

Iron Man #23, GD/VG 3.0, $3 pretty big stain BC that penetrates to interior cover; another small bit on the FC; geeral wear; FC basically detached from bottom staple

Edited by edowens71

Aisle 11

Miscellaneous Silver/Bronze - Marvel

th_aa2_f_zps4503c97c.jpgth_aa2_r_zpsad9c9269.jpgth_aa6_f_zps0a05d0c5.jpgth_aa6_r_zpsf035ad7f.jpgth_astonishtales4_f.jpgth_astonishtales4_r.jpgth_img630_zps8a5a8bb5.jpgth_img631_zpsc01166dd.jpg

Amazing Adventures 2, VG/FN 5.0, $100 small bit of moisture staining (no rippling) lower spine corner on both covers; small chip out of the LRFC; moderate cover creasing; ncb cover wear; really nice page quality

Amazing Adventures 6, VG- 3.5, $65 moderate FC wear & creasing; distributor/dealer went heavy on the ink spray on the top and bottom edge

Astonishing Tales #4, FN+ 6.5, $7 light wear; little bit of schmutz lower right back cover

Creatures on the Loose 22, VF 7.5, $8 First comic book appearance of Thongor; nice copy; tiny chip off the urfc knocks it down; also, tiny bit of wear on the leading edge fc

th_img197_zpsd0243291.jpgth_incredhulk152_f.jpgth_incredhulk152_r.jpgth_img200_zps05456191.jpgth_img201_zps792106e2.jpgth_marvsupheroes14_f.jpgth_marvsupheroes14_r.jpgth_img019_zps5e4289ce.jpg

Ghost Rider 21, VG+ 4.5, $2 creasing, etc..

Incredible Hulk #152, FN/VF 7.0, $10 small diag. creases tips of urfc and lrfc; bit of reading stress

Ka-Zar 1, VG+ 4.5, $5 Hidden profanity cover; 68-page squarebound giant.; "75" in pencil on back cover; 1/4" tear leading edge back cover; 3/4" lower spine split; writing/store stamp on Kazaar's chest

Marvel Super Heroes #14, 6.5 FN+, $18 square bound; general wear; diag. creasing/wear lrfc; cb diag. crease tip of urfc

Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars 11, VF/NM or better, $5

th_nickfury3_f_zps5e0f7fca.jpgth_nickfury3_r_zpsdd0898ff.jpgth_nickfury5_f_zps3d940923.jpgth_nickfury5_r_zps14e497d3.jpgth_outlawkid4_f.jpgth_outlawkid4_r.jpgth_img032_zps4a55c963.jpgth_sgtfury84_f_zps7f420da5.jpgth_sgtfury84_r.jpg

Nick Fury 3, FN 6.0, $12 interior cover tanning; FC: tiny chip out of lower edge and tip of LRFC, quarter-inch vertical tear lower edge; diag crease LRFC

Nick Fury 5, FN 6.0, $16 cover edge wear; cb wear tip of LRFC; spine stress accumulation; tiny semicircular stain top edge FC

Outlaw Kid #4, FN 6.0, $3 couple of very light vertical non-color breaking creases FC that you can't see in the scan; minor tearing around lower staple

Secret Wars II 9, VF+, $2

Sgt. Fury #84, FN/VF 7.0, $5 lower spine corner crunchie; that's a production crease through "COMMANDOS"

th_img777_zpsaba2d106.jpgth_img778_zpsbdf285d0.jpgth_img659_zps68b48dc3.jpgth_img669_zps64304491.jpgth_img670_zps66859533.jpgth_img676_zpsecd8fc2a.jpg

Spider-Woman 4, VG, $1

Spider-Woman 6, FN+, $1

Spectacular Spider-Man 11, VF-, $4

Spectacular Spider-Man 17, FN, $1

Spectacular Spider-Man 18, FN/VF, $4

Spectacular Spider-Man 22, VF-, $2

th_strangetales151_f.jpgth_strangetales151_r.jpgth_strangetales153_f_zps24fe998f.jpgth_strangetales153_r_zps60955060.jpgth_strangetales162_f_zps63ffc912.jpgth_strangetales162_r_zpsa2b45957.jpg th_strangetales163_f_zps7665b975.jpgth_strangetales163_r_zps867457fe.jpg

Strange Tales #151, GD+ 2.5, $3 light moisture staining back cover; sm. moisture stains leading edge fc; sm. tear with fold on spine; heavy cover wear; light interior cover tanning halos; first Marvel Steranko work

Strange Tales #153, VG+ 4.5, $8 back cover dust shadow; cover wear/creasing; quarter-inch tear top edge FC; spine wear

Strange Tales #162, VG 4.0, $5 quarter-inch tear through center of leading edge of the entire book; centerfold detached top staple; half-inch tear top edge FC

Strange Tales #163, FN+ 6.5, $14 lower spine corner tip crunchie; cover edge wear

Edited by edowens71

Aisle 12

Miscellaneous Silver/Bronze - Marvel, continued

th_submariner2a_f.jpgth_submariner2a_r.jpgth_submariner2b_f.jpgth_submariner2b_r.jpgth_submariner3a_f.jpgth_submariner3a_r.jpgth_submariner3b_f.jpgth_submariner3b_r.jpg

Sub-Mariner #2 (Copy A), VF+ 8.5, $52 light cover edge wear; a few spine stresses; nice gloss

Sub-Mariner #2 (Copy B), GD+ 2.5, $5 interior cover tanning halos; general wear/creasing; 4” back cover tear coming down from the top edge; last interior page has similar tear

Sub-Mariner #3 (Copy A), VF 8.0, $28 light edge wear; mild spine stress; few minor dots of foxing fc

Sub-Mariner #3 (Copy B), VF 8.0, $28 mild cover miswrap; light edge wear; mild spine stress

th_submariner4_f.jpgth_submariner4_r.jpgth_submariner6a_f_zps15a4e281.jpgth_submariner6a_p1_zps15e5c192.jpgth_submariner6a_r_zps3b9ac793.jpgth_submariner7_f.jpgth_submariner7_r.jpg

Sub-Mariner #4, FN- 5.5, $10 diag cb crease LRFC; normal edge wear; “R.O.” written in ink lower margin of splash page

Sub-Mariner #6, FN 6.0, $8 date and name written in pen on splash page margins (see scan below)

Sub-Mariner #7, VG/FN 5.0, $7 diag crease urbc; 2” vertical. pen mark bottom center fc; “R.O.” in ink lower splash page margin; light creasing lrfc

th_submariner9_f.jpgth_submariner9_r.jpgth_submariner10_f.jpgth_submariner10_r.jpgth_submariner34_f.jpgth_submariner34_r.jpg

Sub-Mariner #9, FN/VF 7.0, $14 wear on the fc upper edge overhang; minor spine stress accum.; mild abrasion on Subby’s face in the fc logo box

Sub-Mariner #10, VG 4.0, $6 ink bottom edge; cb creases on tips of urfc and lrfc; cover detached at lower staple

Sub-Mariner #34, VF- 7.5, $35 ; prelude to the creation of the Defenders; top edge distributor ink; spine stress accum; bit of wear leading edge fc

th_tta49_f.jpgth_tta49_r.jpgth_tta98_f.jpgth_tta98_r.jpgth_tta101_f.jpgth_tta101_r.jpgth_img636_zps20b62bb2.jpgth_img637_zps953fa6f7.jpgth_img214_zps431fc72e.jpg

Tales to Astonish #49, GD/VG 3.0, $80 lots of BC crumpling/creasing; some light moisture staining (several nickel/quarter sized spots) on back cover; same story on the front cover; looks like a couple of the edge stains also hit a few interior pages; bit of paper loss/chipping LRFC; everything is held solidly together; supple pages

Tales to Astonish #98, VG- 3.5, $5 5” diag crease llbc; multiple long cb creases fc; spine wear/stress

Tales to Astonish #101, VG/FN 5.0, $10 few stain spots upper edge bc; light interior cover tanning halos; general wear

Tex Dawson, Gun-Slinger 1, FN/VF 7.0, $7 lower left crunchie; a few minor indentations on the cover; glossy SOLD

The Thing 1, FN/VF, $1

th_thor145_f.jpgth_thor145_r.jpgth_thor147_f.jpgth_thor147_r.jpgth_thor149_f.jpgth_thor149_r.jpgth_thor185_f.jpgth_thor185_r.jpg

Thor #145, FN+ 6.5, $18 creasing/crinkling upper spine corner, front and back;

Thor #147, GD/VG 3.0, $5 heavy cb creasing fc; tape pull llfc

Thor #149, GD+ 2.5, $5 heavy creasing; sm. piece missing top edge fc; tearing along spine; half-inch tear leading edge fc; everything attached

Thor #185, VF+ 8.5, $25 dist. ink top edge; couple production creases lower leading edge fc;

th_img786_zps0824ce91.jpgth_img788_zpsf5e6bc7e.jpgth_img792_zps0645a636.jpgth_img798_zps02ce4723.jpgth_img800_zps678cc220.jpgth_img252_zpsb563ccc2.jpg]

Thor 216, VG- 3.5, $1

Thor 217, VG+ 4.5, $1

Thor 221, VG/FN, $1 "Thor 221" written in grease pencil on back cover; creasing llbc

Thor 276, FN+, $1

Thor 330, FN+, $1

Thor 361, FN/VF, $1

th_xmen36b_f.jpgth_xmen36b_r.jpgth_xmen37a_f.jpgth_xmen37a_r.jpgth_xmen37b_f.jpgth_xmen37b_r.jpgth_xmen67_f.jpgth_xmen67_r.jpg

X-Men #36, VG- 3.5, $10 light interior cover halos; quarter-sized moisture stain upper fc at the cca seal box; couple of long cb creases fc; general overall wear

X-Men #37 (Copy A), VF+ 8.5, $78 dust shadow back cover edge, and a tiny sliver of one on the leading edge fc; tiny cb crease tip of urfc; minor spine stress accum.

X-Men #37 (Copy B), VG/FN 4.5, $15 light interior cover tanning halos; big (but light) stain on the spine edge of the back cover; cover edge wear;

X-Men #67, VF- 7.5, $38 tiny spot of schmutz upper bc spine; light cover edge wear; slight reading creasing lower spine back cover…not bad for a square bound, though

th_xmen143_f_zpsf7e7a84b.jpgth_xmen143_b_zps9ffd4eb6.jpgth_xmen158_f_zps0ee38e7a.jpgth_xmen158_b_zpsdcea2507.jpg

Uncanny X-Men 143, VF 8.0, $14 slightly blunted lower spine corner; couple minor spine stress lines; very slight spine roll

Uncanny X-Men 158, VG/FN 5.0, $4 wear top edge BC; light, general cover wear; center crease that barely breaks color on the FC - crease runs about 2/3 length of book; cb wear on the top of URFC

Edited by edowens71

Aisle 13

Miscellaneous Silver/Bronze - DC

th_batman230_f.jpgth_batman230_r.jpgth_bravebold91_f.jpgth_bravebold91_r.jpgth_img004_zps9e93b1fe.jpgth_img007_zpscf8641dc.jpgth_detective396b_f.jpgth_detective396b_r.jpg

Batman #230, VF+ 8.5, $35 light edge wear; ncb crease tip lower right corner

Brave and the Bold #91, VF- 7.5, $10 spine stress accum; mild edge wear; small cb crease tip lrfc

Crisis on Infinite Earths 2, VF/NM or better, $3

Crisis on Infinite Earths 9, VF/NM or better, $5

Detective Comics #396, FN 6.0, $12 general wear

th_mysteryspace89_f.jpgth_mysteryspace89_r.jpgth_showcase59_f.jpgth_showcase59_r.jpg

Mystery in Space #89, FN/VF 7.0, $38 light wear; hint of a long ncb bend fc

Showcase #59, VG/FN 5.0, $29 foxing; spine wear with small chip; sm. chip out upper spine corner

th_showcase88_f.jpgth_showcase88_r.jpgth_strangeadv148_f.jpgth_strangeadv148_r.jpgth_img251_zps23fb59fe.jpgth_supgflois83_f.jpgth_supgflois83_r.jpg

Showcase #88, VF+ 8.5, $12 spine stress accum; minor spine corner blunting

Strange Adventures #148, FN+ 6.5, $9 general wear; bc leading edge chipping; diag. cb creasing lrfc; several small round moisture stain spots lower edge interior fc SOLD

Superman (2nd series) 75, FN-, $1 Death of Superman; fourth printing

Superman's Girlfriend Lois Lane #83, VF- 7.5, $14 light edge wear; spine stress; motorcycle cover

th_suppaljimmy91_f.jpgth_suppaljimmy91_r.jpgth_teentitans3_f.jpgth_teentitans3_r.jpgth_teentitans15_f.jpgth_teentitans15_r.jpgth_img238_zpsd5f17eb9.jpgth_img239_zps49de2314.jpg

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #91, VF- 7.5, $14 lower spine corner crunchie/crinkle; bit of creasing ulbc

Teen Titans #3, VF- 7.5, $30 $28 cover edge wear; quarter-inch diag. crease tip of urfc

Teen Titans #15, FN- 5.5, $10 light diag. crease ulbc; bit of ink smearing fc in "SCENE", like something moist rubbed across that spot

Wonder Woman 161, VG+ 4.5, $13 general wear; spine stress accumulation; spine corner blunting; center vertical crease (not full length) that doesn't break color

th_img240_zpsb4b317f5.jpgth_img241_zps8e203c58.jpgth_img242_zpsb81808a7.jpgth_img243_zpscd06f7f9.jpgth_youngromance148_f_1.jpgth_youngromance148_r.jpg

Wonder Woman 178, VG/FN 5.0, $20 general wear; spine stress; back cover stacking dirt; half inch vertical tear bottom edge bc; several small fc indentations

Wonder Woman 188, FN+ 6.5, $15 price in pencil top left back cover; light cover wear; tiny 1/8" upper spine split

Young Romance #148, FN+ 6.5, $6 spine stress; bit of creasing lrfc; couple tiny spots of soiling on fc

Edited by edowens71

Aisle 14

Miscellaneous Silver/Bronze - Other Publishers

th_advunknown99_f.jpgth_advunknown99_r.jpgth_archieandme40_f.jpgth_archieandme40_r.jpgth_archie206_f.jpgth_archie206_r.jpgth_archiegiant33_f.jpgth_archiegiant33_r.jpg

Adventures Into the Unknown #99, VF 8.0, $35 light cover edge wear; spine stress accum; “6/19” in light pencil fc (to the left of the cycle)

Archie and Me #40, FN/VF 7.0, $5 sm. bit of creasing tip lrfc; minor foxing; bump indentation bottom center fc

Archie Comics #206, FN+ 6.5, $4 fc color scrape through the "A"; sm. crease tip urfc; light wear; minor bit of staple rust spotting

Archie Giant Series #33, VG 4.0, $9 squarebound; bit of tearing/splitting upper and lower spine corners; moderate size moisture stain bottom center fc

th_archiesmadhouse21_f.jpgth_archiesmadhouse21_r.jpgth_archiespaljug83_f.jpgth_archiespaljug83_r.jpg

Archie's Madhouse #21, VG/FN 5.0, $10 bit of creasing ulbc; small tip off lrfc; moderate general wear; "JUL 10" fc stamp

Archie's Pal Jughead #83, VG- 3.5, $4 "FEB 20" date stamp; big creases back cover; chipping top edge bc; light moisture stains here and there on the covers

th_battle65_f_zps6b7e67ba.jpgth_battle65_r_zpsb11d01cb.jpgth_bettyandme6_f.jpgth_bettyandme6_r.jpgth_bettyandme20_f.jpgth_bettyandme20_r.jpgth_devilkids18_f.jpgth_devilkids18_r.jpg

Battle 65, VG 4.0, $28 mild interior cover tanning; couple minor tears on a couple interior page margins; 1/2" vertical tear lower edge FC; moderate cover wear/creasing; bit of chipping out of the leading edge FC

Betty and Me #6, FN/VF 7.0, $15 couple long cover creases/bends that don’t break color

Betty and Me #20, FN/VF 7.0, $8 slight diag. bend urbc; cover edge wear; diag. cb crease tip of lrfc

Devil Kids Starring Hot Stuff #18, VF/NM 9.0, $20 slight wear leading edge fc; small bend tip urfc

th_heehaw4_f.jpgth_heehaw4_r.jpgth_mighty42_f.jpgth_mighty42_r.jpgth_sadsack14_f.jpgth_sadsack14_r.jpgth_sadsack30_f.jpgth_sadsack30_r.jpg

Hee-Haw #4, FN/VF 7.0, $8 minor edge wear; diag. crease LRFC; spine stress

Mighty Comics #42, VF 8.0, $15 light edge wear; spine stress accum ; motorcycle cover

Sad Sack and the Sarge #14, VF- 7.5, $15 mild crunchie/crinkling lower spine corner; motorcycle cover; File copy

Sad Sack and the Sarge #30, VF+ 8.5, $20 lower spine corner blunting; light edge wear; File copy

th_spooky60_f_zps4918378a.jpgth_spooky60_r_zpsa948e578.jpgth_tenderlove1_f_zps70c433fb.jpgth_tenderlove1_r.jpg th_voyage1_f_zps0b15dac5.jpgth_voyage1_r_zps372256e3.jpg

Spooky #60, VF 8.0, $20 bit of wear on the edge of urfc keeps it down

Tender Love Stories #1, VG 4.0, $10 couple crinkles/creases on a few interior pages; general cover wear; reading creasing next to spine; Tough to find Skywald

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea #1, FN 6.0, $15

th_worldofwheels22_f.jpgth_worldofwheels22_r.jpgth_worldofwheels26_f.jpgth_worldofwheels26_r.jpg

World of Wheels #22, FN+ 6.5, $6 general wear; thin light smudge urbc next to spine

World of Wheels #26, VF- 7.5, $10 spine stress accum; wear/tiny crease tip of llbc

Edited by edowens71

Aisle 15

MAD MAGS

th_maddisco_f_zpse5f39212.jpgth_maddisco_r_zps56e6fe94.jpgth_mad101_f_zps869213e3.jpgth_mad101_r_zps4f896339.jpgth_mad109_f_zps7d1b231c.jpgth_mad109_r_zps2fd83693.jpgth_mad113_f_zps8399c9d8.jpgth_mad113_r_zps8e9316c7.jpg

Mad Disco, VG 4.0, $4 record present but detached; cf detached top staple; top staple still holding on to cover, but barely

Mad 101, GD 2.0, $1.25 bc fold-in creased; 2" cumulative spine split; staple rust no migration

Mad 109, VG+ 4.5, $3 fold-in not creased; no staple rust; foxing; 1" spine split

Mad 113, VG 4.0, $2.75 bc fold-in creased; no staple rust; 3/4" spline split below lower staple

th_mad114_f_zps6f594d79.jpgth_mad114_r_zps5cb58812.jpgth_mad117_f_zps976d62e7.jpgth_mad117_r_zpsd39d43ad.jpgth_mad118_f_zpse832dd37.jpgth_mad118_r_zps48f65954.jpgth_mad119_f_zpse09d1ab2.jpgth_mad119_r_zps7dc4a688.jpg

Mad 114, VG 4.0, $2.75 bc fold-in creased; minor staple rust no migration

Mad 117, VG+ 4.5, $3.50 bc fold-in creased; no staple rust

Mad 118, GD- 1.5, $1.25

bc fold-in creased; no staple rust; 3" cumulative spine split; cover almost detached upper staple

Mad 119, GD 2.0, $1.50 bc fold-in creased; 2" spine split

Here's a group lot of old Mad Annuals - these will provide hours and hours of reading insanity :insane:

Here's what you get, along with approximate grades:

The Worst From Mad #1 (GD/VG), #2 (VG-), #3 (VG-), #4 (GD/VG), #5 (GD/VG), #9 (VG-) (total OSPG $120)

Mad Follies #3 (VG/FN), #5 (GD) (total OSPG $15)

More Trash From Mad #11 (GD) (OSPG $2)

Mad Special #1 (GD) (OSPG $4)

Bonus inserts are missing from all books. If they had the bonus inserts, OSPG would be about $280 for the group...without inserts, OSPG gets cut in half to $140'ish...

Get this pile out of my house for $50 shipped. :insane:

OldAnnualGroup.jpg