• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,895 posts in this topic

My CL winnings just came. I am floored at the ASC #58. I can't believe this book is not a 9.8. It blows every 9.6 I have out of the water and is on par if not better than some of my 9.8s. I'd be curious to see the grader's notes on this one.

163222.jpg.1ca686f9e1d06c02f43c76afc570327a.jpg

My CL winnings just came. I am floored at the ASC #58. I can't believe this book is not a 9.8. It blows every 9.6 I have out of the water and is on par if not better than some of my 9.8s. I'd be curious to see the grader's notes on this one.

Reader copy of ASC #58 (and accessory) came in today.

163238.jpg.ae377559979f1c8a027ed0e961784640.jpg

Always nice to see another ASC#58. congratulations on the winning.

What's with the lotion? :sick:

lol

What's with the lotion? :sick:

lol

:whistle:

I made a sweet grab at my LCS the other day.

D537EDB0-9C03-4F8C-A2E1-B3A3BA712D87_zpsd2zeardq.jpg

Described as NM, but I'd call it VF/NM. There was a small box of silver and bronze in mylar marked half off, so, for $6.99, that ain't bad!

I like these late bronze DC dollar comics (DC implosion?), great Jim Aparo wraparound cover too!

3FFF0072-9930-440E-B965-FB96D1989B8B_zpsahhlxcg1.jpg

Following my current Power Girl kick, I was looking for a few cheap reader copies of PG's early appearances, but I wounded up picking up All Star Comics #59-61 in high grade since they were relatively cheap. Issue #60 is a Tongie Farm 9.4. Lo and behold, I agree with the grade this time.

163357.jpg.4d9e64ebf8d8726a09e68219152866b5.jpg

Just got this in this week. Haven't posted a Bronze book on here in quite some time.

Demon%201%20cgc%209.6%20white%20pages_zps4lt1oaqi.jpg

Beautiful book. I remember buying that off the rack when I was in the 1st grade. Couldn't really read all the words back then, but Kirby's visuals were enough to tell me what was going on. The man really put out some exciting stuff for DC back in early '70s. Way ahead of it's time in my opinion.

Thanks guys. (thumbs u

I've never had the chance to read Demon 1. I used to read the fights between the Demon and Lobo years ago. I'm a Lobo/Deadpool freak since their inception. I think its high time that I pick u a TPB that contains Etrigan's beginnings, starting with this issue.

It's just so easy to love Kirby's works. I absolutely love this cover too.