• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

all I'm going to say is check back at bulletproof, i found out more will be posted.

So...not 3K they advertised then?

They don't put up all 3k copies for sale online at once, plus they also keep some for in-store sales.

all I'm going to say is check back at bulletproof, i found out more will be posted.

They don't put up all 3k copies for sale online at once, plus they also keep some for in-store sales.

+1

The print runs didn't change.

-J.

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

Do you think the color will sell out even though the BW is rarer? The BW just doesn't look right. I don't see many people going for that one.

Do you think the color will sell out even though the BW is rarer? The BW just doesn't look right. I don't see many people going for that one.

The way the other Harley variants are going, yes. I think the color will sell out.

Did they raised their price? I wonder if this will sell out since they just restocked it?

Looks like a couple bucks.

For what it's worth, I would rather buy that Civil War II #1 with Spidey & Deadpool. That's a work of art right there.

My books from Paris are finally back; waited a few years for this opportunity:

SMBM7FCGC98SS.jpg

ANNSS1CGC98SS.jpg

ASM635CGC98SS.jpg

ASM635CGC96SS.jpg

ASM13CGC98SS.jpg

ASM14CGC98SS.jpg

DD500VCGC94SS.jpg

Good lord man, that's quite a bounty.

Loving that Supes/Bats 7. (worship)

-J.

Congrats! I'm getting my four or so ready for nycc, supposedly Dell'otto will be there.