• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,187 posts in this topic

nice.did he not sig xela on most yank covers?

For the most part Schomburg reserved Xela for his airbrush covers but there are exceptions like a couple FYs (e.g. 22, 26).

okay,those are the two I have :blush:

thanks A.S

Two recent pickups.

The Horrors of Mystery has some brutal crime stories.

Startling Terror Tales first number 10 (there were two of them) I've been wanting for about 15 years.

6teh38.jpg

2mi0x9e.jpg

I picked up a copy a while back.

85e362fd1efc651e94d2c0d2bb905ad17066e730.jpg

It's a really great book (and cover) to have in your collection.

(thumbs u

IMHO, not really a great read. This is one of the few that I've obtained just for the cover art.

I'm also a fan of the book because it is the first issue for 5 different series I believe. Pretty cool.

Yeah, per Overstreet. I went to store the image in my comic cover file, and it said that I already had a STT 10, which is nine issues of the title, after this one.

I Have have focused pretty much on Golden Age Bats and Tecs. After seeing some of the amazing PCH covers in this thread I had to dabble a little. My first PCH Pickup. It won't be my last that is for sure.

2016-07-03-0001_zpsbfwa79gz.jpg

I Have have focused pretty much on Golden Age Bats and Tecs. After seeing some of the amazing PCH covers in this thread I had to dabble a little. My first PCH Pickup. It won't be my last that is for sure.

Very nice first pick. This is a book that I've long felt is underappreciated, probably because it tends to get overshadowed by #15. I think it's great, pure horror. Your copy is a nice one too!

Very nice first pick. This is a book that I've long felt is underappreciated, probably because it tends to get overshadowed by #15. I think it's great, pure horror. Your copy is a nice one too!

(thumbs u

Thanks! I appreciate it.