• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! New members, please introduce yourselves here!
24 24

2,913 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

My name is Keith. I have been reading the boards for about 2 years now, finally registered. I have collected on and off since 91. Love comics and everything about them. Had to get rid of my collection back in 2011. Finally got back to it in 2013 and had to start over. It has been very fun (but very expensive lol, I got back in at the wrong time)

I am mainly a Marvel fan, but collect others as well. For the past 3 years, I have concentrated on getting most of the key issues I had prior to having to sell collection, before they continue to escalade in price.

My favorite characters are Wolverine, Moon Knight, Ghost Rider and "The Peanuts"

I am looking for the following books for my Peanuts collection: Tip Top 173, United Comics 21, Four Color 878 and Peanuts 1 the one shot from 1953

Glad to meet everyone :whee:

Keith

Hello to all on the forums,

My handle is Bonthan. I enjoy long walks in the park, picnics on the beach, a good book on a rainy day, and digging through long boxes for hours on end. Smokers please not apply.

I collect for solid runs w/good creative teams, cool covers, and that rush of being the first in finding that gem no one else knew about.

I've found my search for info on books always nets a search result of ebay, some sort of wiki, and collectors-society.....so here we are. Lately, I have become fairly adept at flipping books between ebay and the 5 lcs's in my immediate area. Much of that success is to be attributed to the knowledge I have found here and i just wanted to say thanks guys and gals!

Extremely new, just started collecting about 2 months ago I got sucked into the walking dead comic compendium's and visited my local comic shop for the first time to get the next month's walking dead comic and I was hooked after seeing a sea of comics. Now I am there every Wednesday looking for the new stuff that looks like a good read.

Looking forward to reading all the post and learning more about the hobby

Hello, I use to collect back in the eighties through early nineties then took a long time off. Got back to see what is going on in the hobby now a days.

Any way just going through the boards and trying to catch up.