• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
18 18

4,421 posts in this topic

After several crack outs, adding signatures, regrading, cracking, wash, rinse, repeat----

this book for a client is FINALLY complete! Only missing Katy Segal, but I'd leave it as is.

Once you have Hunnam, you're DONE! :sumo:

I've been working on this book with my client since 2014----

Sons of Anarchy #1 (Mr. Mayhew gold foil variant) CGC 9.8 s/s Tommy Flanagan (Chibs), David Labrava (Happy), William Lucking (Piney), Kristen Renton (Ima), Mark Boone Jr., (Bobby Elvis) Ryan Hurst ("I got this" Opie), Drea De Matteo (Wendy), Dayton Callie (Unger), Ron Perlman (Clay), Kim Coates (Tiggy) & Charlie Hunnam (Jax)

HUZZAH! :acclaim:

soa1mayhemA.jpg

soa1mayhemB.jpg

That is AMAZING Rich! Wow!

I posted this on the forum when I first bought it, I'm not sure if it is a one of a kind, but I've never seen another remender/young ss copy. Been thinking about selling or trading it, but I'm not sure if I want to just yet. I love the art so much.

20150718_205817_zpseuiu5g37.jpg

I posted this on the forum when I first bought it, I'm not sure if it is a one of a kind, but I've never seen another remender/young ss copy. Been thinking about selling or trading it, but I'm not sure if I want to just yet. I love the art so much.

20150718_205817_zpseuiu5g37.jpg

Consider checking the first post for the rules, and the census for how many there are

Wow, actually have one for this page. Gabrielle Dell'Otto signed both the Batman & Superman #50 (BvS connecting cover variant). Surprisingly the only 2 on the CGC census. Would keep them but read something about waves (and newton rings) in the new cases...sigh.

27396023533_0e9a56698c_c.jpg