• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

I thought this was pretty cool. Sold quick.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VAMPIRELLA-1-Warren-1969-Don-Glut-s-Original--script-for-TWO-SILVER-BULLETS-/201472231950?hash=item2ee8ae4a0e:g:TOYAAOSwAKxWUz96

This is writer Don Glut’s original -script for the story “Two Silver Bullets” which appeared in the very first issue (#1) of VAMPIRELLA in September 1969.

15 pages total. Text with instructions for comic art for this comic/illustrated story published in the first issue of Vampirella (Artist Reed Crandall created the art for this original story). Label of Forrest Ackerman Agency, with handwritten corrections/changes, and Ackerman's note Vampirella #1. A few pages are present in extra copies with differing editing. The editing and corrections appear to be in part by Ackerman, others may be by Glut. From Forrest Ackerman’s Estate.

I think I have a very low grade copy .Guesses how much that one goes for?

What! All these Vampirells collectors on the boards and no-one has owned up to owning it.

Not sure how much it will go for but i definitely will be keeping a close eye on it as there is so much good stuff in their Summer auction it might not get a lot of attention. Also i have a whole month to save up :)

On the topic of Vampirella i was saying to a friend that they should bring out a film and he told me they had several years ago with Talisa Soto playing the part of Vampirella.around the time the first Blade film was made(must have been the Vampire era). Anyone here happen to catch the film and can confirm if it was any good.

On the topic of Vampirella i was saying to a friend that they should bring out a film and he told me they had several years ago with Talisa Soto playing the part of Vampirella.around the time the first Blade film was made(must have been the Vampire era). Anyone here happen to catch the film and can confirm if it was any good.

I didn't even know they made a movie. It has a 17% audience rating on RT. Can't be good.

I have the DVD... Talisa Soto is gorgeous and kicks butt, however doesn't really look like Vampirella. The movie is not so good.