• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,274 posts in this topic

Was just processing some Lornas, and came across one with a Harry Anderson cover. Too bad he didn't do more cover girls for Atlas.

Good eye, Jon......I wasn't even aware of that one :golfclap: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I just put a sweet little raw run of Lornas in the July Focused Auction. (Not my books.) Pretty cool to see a large group of them together. Maybe this is a shameful plug, (tsk) but I thought you Atlas guys would be interested in seeing them because they're not all that common.

163237.jpg.0f2b89638c097324b3e1af5484bd171f.jpg

Edited by mrmyst

I just put a sweet little raw run of Lornas in the July Focused Auction. (Not my books.) Pretty cool to see a large group of them together. Maybe this is a shameful plug, (tsk) but I thought you Atlas guys would be interested in seeing them because they're not all that common.

....... not shameful at all...... I welcome a behind the scenes snapshot from Clink Central :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

This was a huuuge get for me. Stoked!

JIM51fc_zpscpdgpjj5.jpg

Very nice! Love those mono wheeled robots!

Heath dabbled with them earlier as well on this Mystic cover.

Mystic25.jpg

Missed the Lornas and that JIM while away in vacation. Great books. I love the Lorna run.

Prompted by another GA War thread, I spent some time this afternoon with some War books. Took the chance to scan the Battle run all the while flipping through the books themselves. Had a great time :)

Run coming up -

# 1

Battle%201_zpshe1q74vd.jpg