• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,480 posts in this topic

I've been wanting to join this club for some time, and I was lucky enough to pick up the 4.5 from the sales thread tonight. I can't wait to have it in hand.

It is a really great looking book, very nice pick up. Congrats!

I've been wanting to join this club for some time, and I was lucky enough to pick up the 4.5 from the sales thread tonight. I can't wait to have it in hand.

Congrats!! Happy to hear you were able to get one!

Seems like someone got a deal on this one HA AF 15 CGC 2.5 auction

No MC but does have what appears to be a hole through the book at the A in Amazing. Either that brought it down or it sneaked through on a holiday weekend auction.

I'm gonna say the hole in the book was the factor, but if that doesn't bother you, There's a deal to be had (thumbs u

No MC but does have what appears to be a hole through the book at the A in Amazing. Either that brought it down or it sneaked through on a holiday weekend auction.

I'm gonna say the hole in the book was the factor, but if that doesn't bother you, There's a deal to be had (thumbs u

Yep. It's the old buy the book not the grade thing, I suppose. But that was about $2,300 under the recent CLInk 2.5 sale.

Maybe the new CGC case also played a small role in the low price..

Possible. It looks like some Newton Rings on the left side of the back cover. Could have been mistaken for dirt/staining.

Possibly, which is a :facepalm: to cgc

Possible. It looks like some Newton Rings on the left side of the back cover. Could have been mistaken for dirt/staining.

CROW pages probably kept it down a little as well.

Doubt pq did anything to price

+1

A 2.5 with "cream/ow" on the label sold for $10.8k last July ....

-J.

A bit tough to blame the low price on PQ (but it could be a factor) since PQ can be very tricky.

On a resub, it could come back with OW pages.

I recently sent a book to Rich Henn to get signed. It started off as blue label 9.8 OF/W pages and after it was signed and re-graded it came back 9.8 SS WP.

(It's a book from the 1970s for reference).

CR/OW is pretty standard on that book...IMO, the price was because of the holes. I've seen 1 or 2 other ones that presented nice, but had binder holes, and after looking at the holes for a few seconds, I'd pass...