• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Autzen Stadium is one of the loudest stadiums you will ever experience during a game. I've been over a mile away and have been able to hear the crowds mid-day on a Saturday.

Kraven checking out the top of the south concourse...

53.jpg

Kraven was spouting about how he'd show Oregon what playing ball was all about. After all, Kraven had played the most dangerous game of them all - the hunt. Kraven feared little from a simple game of moving a ball from one end of an open field to the other. Kraven muttered something about introducing razor wire and explosive traps to the game to make it more competitive and interesting...

Kraven: 3,652 Visitors: 3

54.jpg

Kraven was sure the name would be changed to Kraven Coliseum and the games would be more brutal and challenging. He also wanted to change the name of the team, as he felt Ducks were easy prey. Kraven was fortunate the stadium was vacant of fans, surely they'd have killed Kraven...

56.jpg

Kraven was loving it right in the middle of the field. Kraven often felt center stage was where he should always be. Kraven's ego was most certainly his pitfall in all of his battles against...well, Kraven would fly into a rage at the mere mention of the name...

57.jpg

Autzen Stadium has some great landscape features. Kraven was feeling right at home and hoping to score a kill. I was amazed at Kraven's uncanny ability to blend right in with his environment...

60.jpg

Our time at Autzen had come to an end. Kraven would have given me the Duck 'O' hand sign, but he was saying he was just too ripped with muscle to get his hands that close together...

I did manage to get a 'go Ducks' out of him...

61.jpg

We continued back to the University district when Kraven literally lost his $&%@. Holy mother of Mary Jane...KISS was coming!! It would be like Detroit Rock City...except that it'd be in Eugene! I told Kraven we would be at the concert. Kraven was skeptical because he knew his funds were running low and if he bought tickets it would further add to either his dwindling bank account or further burden him in credit card debt.

I told Kraven that we'd be rolling to the show in an official capacity. Kraven marveled at how fantastic it was going to be: rockin' out to KISS and arresting people. I told Kraven the rockin' out part was a go, but we didn't want to make any arrests where we didn't have to. Kraven actually agreed...

62.jpg

Kraven's tour so far had gone fairly well and he was behaving...that was, until he saw this...

65.jpg

Kraven began muttering to himself, "The heroes are coming? What?! Which ones??!! Batman? The Avengers? Power Pack? Hopefully not those terrible characters from that disastrous new universe from the 80s! Could it be the Spider-M....no...no....I won't say it, I won't! I don't care which heroes! I'll hunt them all down! I am Kraaaaaavvvveeennn!!!!"

Kraven suddenly snapped out of it and looked around. Very few people had noticed his outburst.

I could tell Kraven was confused; confused and planning on doing something really stupid. I told Kraven the heroes would be there on the same day as the KISS concert, so he had to make a choice. Kraven tried to placate me by saying he'd rather see KISS, but I knew deep down in the blackest part of Kraven's heart, he was making other, devious plans...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kraven's got his bow tie and dancing shoes for an epic wedding this weekend!

66.jpg

You'd think with all that photoshopping you could have fixed his scuffed nose...

Kraven only gets the best in 3D real world props. I'm a purist in that sense. :kidaround: