• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,589 posts in this topic

I just want to warn the community that you should all think twice about buying from a German eBay seller who calls himself thereadysteady. I purchased a rare poster from him and he shipped it to me in a paper envelope, with nothing but a single flimsy piece of cardboard to protect it. Unsurprisingly, the poster arrived at my door in terrible shape. When I contacted the seller about the matter, he refused to provide me with a new poster (though he had several more for sale). He also refused to give me a refund. He was a nightmare to deal with and I ultimately had to get eBay involved to get my money back. I'll be avoiding doing business with him in the future and I suggest that you do the same.

Here is a few more Deadbeat Buyers to add

All were making offers and were going back and forth with me until I agreed to their offers, and you guessed it, They never followed through

Sent a couple of reminders with No Resonse

butterbar24

rickpierc

kristinhiggen_0

comicfinder2013

Here's a potential winner... this is over a $60 item. What are the chances I'll get payment you think? :)

"Awesome,,, ALOT went on after my bid I'm sorry that I can't pay right away I live in NY I'm in California till the 8th ,will pay once I return I need to reload my PayPal account can't do it from here ,thnx"

Here's a potential winner... this is over a $60 item. What are the chances I'll get payment you think? :)

"Awesome,,, ALOT went on after my bid I'm sorry that I can't pay right away I live in NY I'm in California till the 8th ,will pay once I return I need to reload my PayPal account can't do it from here ,thnx"

Everyone knows PayPal discriminates against California.

http://www.corporateofficeheadquarters.com/2011/02/paypal.html

For your consideration: kit11670

Bought a $140 transformer on May 29th. Said it would arrive between June 20-27. It never arrived.

July 1st - Called eBay to see if there was something I missed and that it was on its way since it was coming from another country.

July 1st - I opened an item not received and asked for a tracking number or a refund

July 6th - No response - so I messaged the seller again

July 7th - Seller said that I had to have signed for it and that no one was home to receive it.

July 7th - I asked for a tracking number again to prove that statement which was met with no response.

July 8th - I escalated the claim seeking my refund.

Just got my $140 back.

Coasttocoastcomics is a fraud and has no honor on his word or transactions ...he sold me two books and tried convincing me to pay him out of ebay just to avoid ebay fees glad i didnt when it came down to ship me my books he send one book and wrong one to top it off and received emails from him being racist against me and saying profanity and vulgar things towards me he is not a man of word and who knows how long hes been doing this and claims he knows employees of ebay that help him remove any negative feedback no wonder hes been able to maintain 100 %
This guy was SilverSurpher, he is in the Hall of Shame here.

He went by Dr Frankenstein on the boards amoung other shill names. He had an infamous meltdown thread. you should read it if someone can find the link.

He is an angry, threatening scammer who should be avoided at all costs.

Coasttocoastcomics is a fraud and has no honor on his word or transactions ...he sold me two books and tried convincing me to pay him out of ebay just to avoid ebay fees glad i didnt when it came down to ship me my books he send one book and wrong one to top it off and received emails from him being racist against me and saying profanity and vulgar things towards me he is not a man of word and who knows how long hes been doing this and claims he knows employees of ebay that help him remove any negative feedback no wonder hes been able to maintain 100 %

He went by Dr Frankenstein on the boards amoung other shill names. He had an infamous meltdown thread. you should read it if someone can find the link.

:popcorn:

I hope someone has a link.

FDQ , and exit

FDQ , and exit

How the hell is this guy still in business? Every few months I see a new post about him yet he still gets top dollar on a lot of his books.

Didn't he come back as here as MuscleShark?

Yay!!! First time posting in this thread!!!

jeremmacleo-0

Won an auction for a Marvel Team-up #95 for $9.99 Can. I think the seller expected more for the book, so shipping was bumped to $62 can. shipping WITHIN canada. Asked multiple times for an updated shipping cost and invoice. Got back to me today (after a week) and told me ya, shipping was only $13, so make the payment and he'd send the book. Shipping still showing $62....

finally asked him to cancel, and within minutes it was done. weird.

Anyway, zero feedback, lesson learned.

I think he started as muscleshark then changed his name to Dr Frankenstein then after his HOS induction he tried sneaking back in with the shill name Waldo Johnson.

I think he started as muscleshark then changed his name to Dr Frankenstein then after his HOS induction he tried sneaking back in with the shill name Waldo Johnson.

WHERE IS WALDO?

UDC2GIpl_zpsgadj0p7p.jpeg