• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,047 posts in this topic

Yeah, I know. Hated the story when I first read it, but it's grown on me over the last couple of years to to the point I actually like it. It's literally bat-mess crazy, but in a good way unlike Neal Adams Odyssey.

Besides, the local Barnes and Nobles were unloading these at dirt cheap prices, hence the read dot sticker on the cellophane.

163187.jpg.daa42af1e31228147fee1ec33a0cbf5c.jpg

My latest sketches just arrived in the mail. These two sketches where done by Transformers comic book artist Dan Khanna.

dBUvT1K.jpg

I'm a big TESLA fan and since they been out I've wondered what a TESLA Modle S would look like as an Autobot drawn in the G1 style

I got my answer.

Here is Coil.

I know the idea for using the name of Coil seems an easy fit. Honestly, I got the name from Grand Theft Auto V. The TESLA cars in that game are called COILs. Thought the connection to the Tesla Coil should have popped in my head first.

2Xah6hV.jpg

We all remember playing DOOM right? Well with the release of the latest DOOM installment recently, I thought It would be cool to homage the orginal box art. So here you go.