• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

I think the reason it still, and always will, bring good money is because it is the most hilarious comic ever produced. I rarely laugh when I'm alone but that comic made me do it.

Yup, I gotta agree with you, Tom. I remember sitting in court waiting to be selected for Jury Duty and chuckling like a crazy person, because I was reading TtUKoE while waiting! People were staring at me... lol

First, I hope MK Perker is safe after the events in Istanbul this week. Ken if you are reading this and can confirm he's OK, it'd be much appreciated :foryou:

Second, I haven't checked Ken's twitter in a while, but it looks like he's doing something with The Punisher on Netflix and something with FX. I'm not sure if it has been in his Twitter bio for a while, but I'm just noticing it.

First, I hope MK Perker is safe after the events in Istanbul this week. Ken if you are reading this and can confirm he's OK, it'd be much appreciated :foryou:

Second, I haven't checked Ken's twitter in a while, but it looks like he's doing something with The Punisher on Netflix and something with FX. I'm not sure if it has been in his Twitter bio for a while, but I'm just noticing it.

+1

On 8/21/2018 at 6:12 PM, fastballspecial said:

For the small group of us that remember this guy has started a new book called Obvliv18n

I didn't know he was writing for TV shows now including the Punisher.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/05/23/scout-comics-august-2018-solicits/

I watched the Punisher a few weeks ago and saw his name in the credits. The show is very well made.  I was very happy for him. I love the guy. Todd is still one of my series ever and always will be. A+ laugh out loud funny ?