• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,860 posts in this topic

Modern Fast Track (Paris Dell'Otto) books:

Received 04/25/16

Verified 04/26/16

Scheduled For Grading 05/03/16

Graded 05/11/16

QC 05/13/16

Two weeks still in QC :pullhair:

Books mark Shipped today. Very excited. Especially for this:

Superman & Batman #7 2/08 French Edition/Variant Cover Signature 9.8 WHITE Gabriele Dell'Otto

Received 04/25/16

Verified 04/26/16

Graded 05/11/16

QC 05/13/16

Superman & Batman #7 2/08 French Edition/Variant Cover Signature 9.8 WHITE Gabriele Dell'Otto

You had modern fast track books in QC for a month and a half?

Received 04/25/16

Verified 04/26/16

Graded 05/11/16

QC 05/13/16

Yes, I did - darn new case. Going to be asking for a credit on those fast track fees.

Have they started putting books in the system from Heroes yet? I dropped off a modern universal order, a walk-thru, and a SS modern fast track and the only one to show up so far is the walk-thru. Use to be the following Wednesday things would start showing up.

Looks like all tiers other than walk-thru are running longer than the estimated turnaround. Did that just change for Express and Standard? I don't remember them being behind before.

Also, I think they have the estimated turnaround and the current turnaround reversed for Economy.

It's going to take forever.

Modern fast track received June 20th and have yet to be verified.

They are probably doing more re-holdering these days than grading.

Received 04/25/16

Verified 04/26/16

Graded 05/11/16

QC 05/13/16

Yes, I did - darn new case. Going to be asking for a credit on those fast track fees.

It will be 2 solid months before I get mine back...mine were received by CGC on 5/6 and they've been in grading/quality control for going on 3 weeks now. I've called numerous times only to be told 'it'll be in the next couple of days.' It generally takes 5-7 days to get my books once they're marked as shipped so I'm betting on a minimum solid 2 months from received at CGC to my doorstep. It's frustrating to see others who have shipped their books after mine were received by CGC to hear they've gotten theirs back already (shouldn't it be a first-in, first-out process?). If my books arrive in the new-new cases I guess it will be worth the wait but I am more than frustrated with my record-long wait. :taptaptap:

I have a modern fast track order that was received on 5/20 and still shows "scheduled for grading". As of today it's been there 6 weeks. I called this morning and was told it would be another 2 weeks. That's the third time I've called, and I've been given a different date each time.

It will have been at CGC for 2 months before it ships out. I'm so glad that I pay extra for fast track grading....

I sent back two "new" slabs for reholdering last week. They were received by CGC on Monday and shipped out today.
Wow, that's great to hear! I sent some in this week that checked in yesterday. I'll be real happy if they ship out next week.