• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B.E.K Black Eyed Kids from Aftershock comics

148 posts in this topic

BLACK-EYED KDIS #4 heading to the printers today. On sale July 20th.

Also, just got in the beautiful new covers from Francesco Francavilla and Michael Gaydos for October's issue #7 issue. Both are breathtaking!

Also, out in October will be a free copy of BEK #1 offered through Diamond for their Halloween Fest (an October version of Free Comic Book Day) printed in glorious black-and-black with a brand NEW cover by series artist Szymon Kudranski. A great way to introduce new fans to the series, so tell all your friends!

Also, just got in the beautiful new covers from Francesco Francavilla and Michael Gaydos for October's issue #7 issue. Both are breathtaking!

Also, out in October will be a free copy of BEK #1 offered through Diamond for their Halloween Fest (an October version of Free Comic Book Day) printed in glorious black-and-black with a brand NEW cover by series artist Szymon Kudranski. A great way to introduce new fans to the series, so tell all your friends!

Common Bud no teasing , Piiiiiiiccttures.

Seriously so there will be a Halloween variant for #7, direct or store variant?

This book in October/Halloween for free is a match made in heaven. (thumbs u

Hoping it brings in some new readers. Spread the word, people! :-)

The #7 variant will be a retailer incentive cover. All our titles that month will have special incentive covers. Francesco Francavilla's on American Monster, John McCrea on the new series by... oh, wait.. can't announce that one yet. BIG name creators though on that one. :-) Tony Harris, Andrew Robinson, Nick Bradshaw, etc. on the incentive covers.

The #7 variant will be a retailer incentive cover. All our titles that month will have special incentive covers. Francesco Francavilla's on American Monster, John McCrea on the new series by... oh, wait.. can't announce that one yet. BIG name creators though on that one. :-) Tony Harris, Andrew Robinson, Nick Bradshaw, etc. on the incentive covers.

I am very excited about what you guys are doing. :applause: Enjoying so many of your books. We are all waiting for pictures!!! lol

+1 I have been telling everyone I know to read BEK.

I am very excited about what you guys are doing. :applause: Enjoying so many of your books. We are all waiting for pictures!!! lol

Still can't figure out how to post photos here. Everyone should friend me on Facebook and I'll post photos of the new covers over there.

Much appreciated, my friend.

Finished up the -script to #6 yesterday. Now jumping on #7. Throwing a few twists and turns in there. Hope you guys enjoy them.

Animosity is going to be a great series! Great world being built there.

Much appreciated, my friend.

Finished up the -script to #6 yesterday. Now jumping on #7. Throwing a few twists and turns in there. Hope you guys enjoy them.

Can't wait!!

Finally got a copy of # 3. I am all in, this my favorite read right now. Can't wait for # 4.

Wow. Great praise. Much appreciated. #4 is at the printers and will be sale July 20th. I'm pretty excited about this issue. Let me know what you think after reading it.

Looking over the art for #6 tonight. Wow! Szymon has really outdone himself on this one!

I am hearing a lot of good things about this title, so I just bought issue 1 off of eBay and placed an order with Midtown Comics for issues 2 and 3 as well as a pre-order for 6. I will get 4 and 5 as they come out. I am hoping I enjoy it as much as everyone else is.

I am hearing a lot of good things about this title, so I just bought issue 1 off of eBay and placed an order with Midtown Comics for issues 2 and 3 as well as a pre-order for 6. I will get 4 and 5 as they come out. I am hoping I enjoy it as much as everyone else is.

We are loving it. Great writing. Great art. Can't go wrong with that winning combination.