• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

:applause:

I'm glad those went to you!

Yeah, I'm nowhere close to either you or Metalpsi but it's a pretty good start. I read that the slabs have been redesigned so that's encouraging. I got all three for a song so that made it even sweeter.

The Tick wrist watch

156czk2.jpg

My guess is that it's just an illegally produced item from China, but I had to get it anyways. It just looked too good to pass up and for 30 bucks I figured what the heck...I think dinner tonight cost me that much...does anyone else out there think that restaurant food is just getting too darn expensive?

The Tick Cloisonn Pin (Pose)

2zqeofd.jpg

KEEN-1 IS THE CLASSIC TICK POSE. OUT OF STOCK FOR MANY YEARS! DELUXE QUALITY CLOISSONE STYLE LAPEL PIN. FULL-COLOR SOFT ENAMEL HIGH-POLISHED GOLD METAL WITH COLOR-ETCHING 1-1/4" WIDE WITH QUALITY MILITARY CLUTCH BACK.

THE TICK KEEN-1 CLOISONNE PIN (LOGO)

2r6o66w.jpg

THE TICK KEEN-1 CLOISONNE PIN (LOGO): KEEN-1 IS THE CLASSIC TICK LOGO. OUT OF STOCK FOR MANY YEARS! DELUXE QUALITY CLOISSONE STYLE LAPEL PIN. FULL-COLOR SOFT ENAMEL HIGH-POLISHED GOLD METAL WITH COLOR-ETCHING 1-1/4" WIDE WITH QUALITY MILITARY CLUTCH BACK.

The Tick wrist watch

156czk2.jpg

My guess is that it's just an illegally produced item from China, but I had to get it anyways. It just looked too good to pass up and for 30 bucks I figured what the heck...I think dinner tonight cost me that much...does anyone else out there think that restaurant food is just getting too darn expensive?

Hey if it works....that is quite a deal :)

The Tick wrist watch

156czk2.jpg

Hey if it works....that is quite a deal :)

:headbang: Yeah, it works and feels pretty tight. No copyright marks or whatever, but makes for a really nice piece.

Taco Bell Series II The Tick Finger Puppet Toy

Not too sure how this works as a finger puppet, think they were reaching on this...but I do think it looks like a miniature of the of the ceramic bust from Sideshow, which is pretty cool. Yeah, I made the cardboard background for this. I was board and thought it might be cool...bored, haha.

33zeemq.jpg

Taco Bell Series II The Tick Finger Puppet Toy. TICK FINGER PUPPET - 1 OF 5 TOYS INCLUDED WITH TACO BELL'S KIDS MEAL IN 1995

Hey Bosco685, they are definitely out there in the wild. The trick to my packaging was to make them so it didn't adversely affect the original Taco Bell packaging. I'll let you know if my experiment worked in let's say...twenty years from now? hehehe.

35jdrua.jpg

Taco Bell Series I Thrakkorzog Squirter from The Tick Animated Series Toy 1995

Taco Bell Series I Thrakkorzog Squirter from The Tick Animated Series Toy SQUEEZING SQUIRTS WATER - 1 OF 5 TOYS INCLUDED WITH TACO BELL'S KIDS MEAL IN 1995

Taco Bell Series I Wall Walking Arthur from The Tick Animated Series Toy

2646nop.jpg

Taco Bell Series I Wall Walking Arthur from The Tick Animated Series Toy. THROWN AGAINST THE WALL, ARTHUR WALKS DOWN IT. - 1 OF 5 TOYS INCLUDED WITH TACO BELL'S KIDS MEAL IN 1995

New England Comics SDCC Exclusives for this year: http://www.comic-con.org/cci/2016/exclusives/new-england-comics

THE TICK SDCC LIMITED PRINT #3

THE TICK SDCC LIMITED PRINT #4

The Tick: SDCC 2016 Exclusive Comic (Blank cover)

The Tick: SDCC 2016 Exclusive Comic (Regular cover)

Anyone going to SDCC that can pick me up a copy of each? PM me please :grin:

New England Comics SDCC Exclusives for this year: http://www.comic-con.org/cci/2016/exclusives/new-england-comics

THE TICK SDCC LIMITED PRINT #3

THE TICK SDCC LIMITED PRINT #4

The Tick: SDCC 2016 Exclusive Comic (Blank cover)

The Tick: SDCC 2016 Exclusive Comic (Regular cover)

Anyone going to SDCC that can pick me up a copy of each? PM me please :grin:

You could try one of the following: Rich Henn, Celestial Comics, dscott. They are listed in the other thread as taking submissions.

I was on a flight to Kansas when tickets went up for sale for the SDCC 2016 and couldn't score on tickets. I fired off an email to a friend who attended last year and I'm hoping will be attending again this year. In the body of the email I asked him if he could pick up two copies of each, but I'll just have to wait and see what happens. Wish me luck!