• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenomenol fawcett fetish featured
9 9

1,875 posts in this topic

I found mention of there possibly being no higher grade but it's only a 9.2 so unlikely and I think the post was 2004.

BTW - It is still tied with 2 other books for highest CGC graded at 9.2. No telling if there are any nicer raw copies out there, but your is still top of the census.

I have the Okajima 9.2...

cmjr20.jpg

How cool is this book; the cross current of messages on this cover are simply amazing. Captain Marvel Jr. sits in symbiotic protest with American Indians on Wall Street. The original aggrieved American minority cradled in the lap of capitalism! And they predicted Occupy Wall Street seventy years in the future! Then this book gets sold to another aggrieved minority in an internment camp no less. Irony thy name is Captain Marvel Jr. 20!!

I found mention of there possibly being no higher grade but it's only a 9.2 so unlikely and I think the post was 2004.

BTW - It is still tied with 2 other books for highest CGC graded at 9.2. No telling if there are any nicer raw copies out there, but your is still top of the census.

I have the Okajima 9.2...

cmjr20.jpg

How cool is this book; the cross current of messages on this cover are simply amazing. Captain Marvel Jr. sits in symbiotic protest with American Indians on Wall Street. The original aggrieved American minority cradled in the lap of capitalism! And they predicted Occupy Wall Street seventy years in the future! Then this book gets sold to another aggrieved minority in an internment camp no less. Irony thy name is Captain Marvel Jr. 20!!

Yup!! and this is why I love the Okajima books...they represent something very different from the guys who had the money and just bought the best books

Thanks to Sharon for selling me this beauty on the boards. It arrived Saturday and I read it this morning. Seven complete stories in this book and Captain Marvel leading off with a great yarn battling Sivana. I've wanted an early Whiz for sometime and this one really fit the bill; only problem is that I think they are addicting.

Beautiful copy, Frank. Congrats. Just love the book. I imagine the stories and art are great. (worship)

Thanks to Sharon for selling me this beauty on the boards. It arrived Saturday and I read it this morning. Seven complete stories in this book and Captain Marvel leading off with a great yarn battling Sivana. I've wanted an early Whiz for sometime and this one really fit the bill; only problem is that I think they are addicting.

Beautiful copy, Frank. Congrats. Just love the book. I imagine the stories and art are great. (worship)

Yes Steve, it is really quite an awesome book. I could see why they outsold Superman.

new fawcett, new recil.

whiz16.jpg

Was wondering when my old books were going to start going up on here. lol

Billy's 1st! (worship)

If I remember correctly, I bought that book from Matt Nelson off of eBay in an old Spectre52 auction back when nobody wanted a Fawcett book. ;)

new fawcett, new recil.

whiz16.jpg

Billy's 1st! (worship)

If I remember correctly, I bought that book from Matt Nelson off of eBay in an old Spectre52 auction back when nobody wanted a Fawcett book. ;)

I bid on your Whiz 18, but didn't win. What a nice one.

new fawcett, new recil.

whiz16.jpg

Billy's 1st! (worship)

I bid on your Whiz 18, but didn't win. What a nice one.

Me too, that belonged to Roy. Well done!