• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL I DO IS WIN! Post your eBay wins here
9 9

1,051 posts in this topic

This is why I never reveal who I buy stuff from. Apparently some jerk-off has emailed the seller and told him a bunch of lies about how I'm "trash talking" him. Unbelievable. Never doing this again.

get his ebay ID if you can.

this is ridiculous.

+1. I'd try my best to find out.

I hate somebody did that to you. I've been on your side in similar situations.

This is why I never reveal who I buy stuff from. Apparently some jerk-off has emailed the seller and told him a bunch of lies about how I'm "trash talking" him. Unbelievable. Never doing this again.

Absolutely ridiculous

For those that did not see it, october's post was professional and had absolutely nothing bad to say about the seller.

+1

No benefit to letting anyone know specifics about who you buy from or how much, especially if you intend to sell.

+1

I've had some scores on Ebay and I've also had people email the seller as well. Complete bs

:facepalm: That goes way beyond proper etiquette. Just because people have different views is no reason to go full Derp.

It was a blind buy that paid off, no one should have any issue unless your just too small to control your jealousy.

What just happened? someone bought a book from a seller and a diff buyer else c/ck blocked him?

Report the offending buyer asap! Into the hall of shame they'll go!

We should not live in fear revealing our wins. Thats part of the biz. A HUGE part of the fun of purchasing comics.

I thought I congratulated someone on their bulk ebay purchase this morning but post go poof. I don't think I even quoted anyone?!? It was the one that included an ASM 129, or did I imagine that?

Not the first time this has happened. Very spiteful act on someone's part. Like they had to encourage the seller to come on here in cause a blowup.

:facepalm:

I've stopped posting most of my bigger finds and only post smaller personal purchases for this exact reason.

No one cares about all those Catwoman comics you buy :baiting:

I still have no clue what happened.. My GF always tells me Im slow..

Now it happens here too :cry:

Hey dorkface

October posted a bulk somewhat mystery buy he got off eBay of around 50 books where he scored with a mid to low grade copy of ASM 129 (wasn't shown in pics or mentioned) along with some other books in the $15-25 range.

He foolishly :baiting: posted the link to the eBay auction, as some dink messaged the seller and said that october was trash talking him (he wasn't)

I assumed the seller contacted october.

You're welcome.

Hey dorkface

October posted a bulk somewhat mystery buy he got off eBay of around 50 books where he scored with a mid to low grade copy of ASM 129 (wasn't shown in pics or mentioned) along with some other books in the $15-25 range.

He foolishly :baiting: posted the link to the eBay auction, as some dink messaged the seller and said that october was trash talking him (he wasn't)

You're welcome.

6.5/7.0 on the 129...and I posted the pic and took it down after that tool contacted the seller.

Hey dorkface

You're welcome.

6.5/7.0 on the 129...and I posted the pic and took it down after that tool contacted the seller.

Why wasnt I aware of this

I demand a repost

(and a slurpie w supersize popcorn)

But seriously... wow... what a tool indeed...

Do we know who he is yet?

Hey dorkface

You're welcome.

Why wasnt I aware of this

I demand a repost

(and a slurpie w supersize popcorn)

But seriously... wow... what a tool indeed...

Do we know who he is yet?

:whistle:(shrug)