• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
18 18

2,873 posts in this topic

I was going through my books a few months ago and really realized I have the majority of all these variants...maybe this winter I'll pull them all out and do an official check.

:taptaptap:

Any requests you'd like to see? ;)

PM me what you have in high grade hat might be available. Need Spidey's [especially #238, #239], can use an Alpha Flight #1, X-Men #207 for sure, Thor's, Wolverine's and FF's. I just bought a second high grade copy of Wolverine #2 just because its such a great cover. I have bought 40 high grade slabs in the last month or so.

Picked up a half dozen more books. Still looking for a few key books and have a lead on a book that I didn't even know existed. :popcorn:

Which keys and which book that you didn't know existed?

Send me a PM as I may be able to help with some that you are looking for. I am leaning towards selling off most of my CDN variants over the summer.

BTW are there actually at least 4 of these because both you guys didn't label them properly. :baiting:

:facepalm: I totally forgot this one wasn't noted on the label. I kept meaning to resubmit and then CGC changed their case and, well, that was the end of that.